Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Now we have to wait......

Now we have to wait......

Old Nov 17th 2005, 7:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Now we have to wait......

I received an email today from my agent to say that our visa application is being submitted tomorrow by courier.

Finally !!!!!!!!! Now the looooooooong wait begins.

Heather
Old Nov 17th 2005, 7:17 pm
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Now we have to wait......

Originally Posted by ohippy
I received an email today from my agent to say that our visa application is being submitted tomorrow by courier.

Heather
Well done you!
I've been going through the paperwork and certs etc for my tra application,sweet baby Jesus,how much paerwork!
Good luck you!
Old Nov 17th 2005, 7:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Now we have to wait......

Originally Posted by rugbymad
Well done you!
I've been going through the paperwork and certs etc for my tra application,sweet baby Jesus,how much paerwork!
Good luck you!
Just be grateful you don't have to pay to get it all certified !! I was charged £5 for first signature and £2 for each signature after that. :scared:

Will send some karma - feel sorry that you only have one little box
Old Nov 17th 2005, 7:27 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Heather
YIKES!!!!

good luck mate xx
Old Nov 17th 2005, 7:28 pm
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

Just be grateful you don't have to pay to get it all certified !! I was charged £5 for first signature and £2 for each signature after that. :scared:

Will send some karma - feel sorry that you only have one little box
you'll send some what??? Whats all that a bout me luvver and 'ow d'ya get that pig thingy,I want one of me own!!!
Old Nov 17th 2005, 7:30 pm
lor
BE Forum Addict

lor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond repute

My fingers are crossed,Good luck
Old Nov 17th 2005, 7:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond repute

Heather

Good Luck

Mick
Old Nov 17th 2005, 7:33 pm
Mad Nurse now in NSW

eljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lor
My fingers are crossed,Good luck

Sorry but I have to say this so I hope I dont offend anyone, SOLICITORS ROBING BASTAR*DS, £5 a opy, sods

sorry thats me off my soap box... bunch oif robing GITS

J
Old Nov 17th 2005, 7:35 pm
Mad Nurse now in NSW

eljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of light

and sorry mate good luck

and get your self a beer
Old Nov 17th 2005, 7:42 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Heather
Good luck
Old Nov 17th 2005, 7:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by rugbymad
you'll send some what??? Whats all that a bout me luvver and 'ow d'ya get that pig thingy,I want one of me own!!!
Karma - the more you get the more little blue boxes you have !! Amazing how a tiny little box makes you feel soooo pleased.

The 'pig thingy' is an avatar - go to 'my profile' at the top and you'll find all your options there

Any problems - yell

Heather
Old Nov 17th 2005, 7:48 pm
Just Joined

Scottie2hottie is a jewel in the roughScottie2hottie is a jewel in the roughScottie2hottie is a jewel in the roughScottie2hottie is a jewel in the rough

Heather
That's great Heather. I'm really pleased for you! Well done hun!

Louise
Old Nov 17th 2005, 7:53 pm
Running on the spot.

Karma - the more you get the more little blue boxes you have !! Amazing how a tiny little box makes you feel soooo pleased.

The 'pig thingy' is an avatar - go to 'my profile' at the top and you'll find all your options there

Any problems - yell

Heather
Cheers Dear.
the things you learn on here!
Old Nov 17th 2005, 8:06 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

God speed and the very best of luck
Old Nov 17th 2005, 9:15 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Heather
Welcome to the club Heather
And Good Luck.
Julie.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.