Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Now we can all go !

Now we can all go !

Old Nov 15th 2005, 8:07 am

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Now we can all go !

Got a tear in my eye , yes its was nice to get the visas a while back , but just got the import approval for my motorbike
We can now go as a complete family now
The wife doesn't seam quite as happy as me , maybe its not sunk in yet
Old Nov 15th 2005, 8:09 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Now we can all go !

Originally Posted by Perthforme
Got a tear in my eye , yes its was nice to get the visas a while back , but just got the import approval for my motorbike
That'll be it.
Old Nov 15th 2005, 8:14 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

LMAO ya prick.

Good Onya

Ya dont fix the bike up in kitchen doya, n use dishwasher to clean parts ??

Steve
Old Nov 15th 2005, 8:23 am

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
LMAO ya prick.

Good Onya

Steve
It woulda fitted quite nicely in the backa yur ole ute
Old Nov 15th 2005, 8:26 am
BE Enthusiast

charlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of light

It woulda fitted quite nicely in the backa yur ole ute
told you last night you lot need a ute, he he he say hi to b
Old Nov 15th 2005, 8:27 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
LMAO ya prick.

Good Onya

Steve

LOL I love that advert its the way she hits him with the part. But they did come up nice though.
Old Nov 15th 2005, 8:28 am

Originally Posted by charlie brown
told you last night you lot need a ute, he he he say hi to b
Well if you buy one too then we can have a ute drag race in the street :scared:
Old Nov 15th 2005, 4:10 pm
Forum Regular

janet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud of

my husband would also be estatic , he has two motorbikes
Old Nov 15th 2005, 4:16 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Hubby would really love to take his bike, but I have heard that you have to pay import duties. Is this right? What have you had to do to get your import approval? Have you had to pay for it?

Hope you don't mind me asking.

Shirley
Old Nov 15th 2005, 4:19 pm

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Hubby would really love to take his bike, but I have heard that you have to pay import duties. Is this right? What have you had to do to get your import approval? Have you had to pay for it?

Hope you don't mind me asking.

Shirley
You fill in a form ( will look it up in a mo ) then get more stuff cert copyed again
Send it all off costs A$50 and took about a month !
Old Nov 15th 2005, 4:22 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

You fill in a form ( will look it up in a mo ) then get more stuff cert copyed again
Send it all off costs A$50 and took about a month !
So no fees then? At all? I mean import fees not the $50 you mentioned, sorry, getting worried I may have to let him take the thing.
Old Nov 15th 2005, 4:29 pm

http://www.dotars.gov.au/transreg/vsb/vsb_10.aspx#5.16
Hunt through that !

Email dotars and they will send you the forms ok

Not sure about the import duites on a bike but its no more than 10% , as a personal import it may not apply !
Some one esle may confrim this ???
Old Nov 15th 2005, 4:34 pm
Where I want to be

http://www.dotars.gov.au/transreg/vsb/vsb_10.aspx#5.16
Hunt through that !

Email dotars and they will send you the forms ok

Not sure about the import duites on a bike but its no more than 10% , as a personal import it may not apply !
Some one esle may confrim this ???
Cheers for that, I may just have to bite the bullet and tell him (gulp) that he may not have to be separated from his precious Thunderbird after all!!!

Shirley :scared:
Old Nov 15th 2005, 4:42 pm

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Cheers for that, I may just have to bite the bullet and tell him (gulp) that he may not have to be separated from his precious Thunderbird after all!!!

Shirley :scared:
lookie lookie here too
http://www.customs.gov.au/site/page.cfm?u=4371
Old Nov 15th 2005, 5:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: was Bradford then poole dorset then Sydney,Forster, Kanwal,Gosford,and now Erina
FRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Now we can all go !

typical mechanic cant go anywhere without his wheels best of luck Janet

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.