Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Now the waiting begins!

Wikiposts

Now the waiting begins!

Old Jul 9th 2004, 4:53 am
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light
Default Now the waiting begins!

Hi all,

Well after months of setbacks, mainly Andrew's ex wife, the package is ready to go to DHL in the morning. Our agent is hopeful that she can lodge application by the end of next week or the early part of the week after. That is of course, if I have got everything right. I didn't realise how worried I'd be at this time. Fingers crossed anyway.

Best wishes
Sarah
Old Jul 9th 2004, 5:12 am
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice
Default Re: Now the waiting begins!

All the very best

SS
Old Jul 9th 2004, 5:39 am
Forum Regular

bettytweena is an unknown quantity at this point

All the best...............think positive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 9th 2004, 5:57 am
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

At long last Sarah, hope that you get a 'got it' really soon
love and hugs
Rach, Mark and Chanelle xxxx
Old Jul 9th 2004, 6:43 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by teach
Hi all,

Well after months of setbacks, mainly Andrew's ex wife, the package is ready to go to DHL in the morning. Our agent is hopeful that she can lodge application by the end of next week or the early part of the week after. That is of course, if I have got everything right. I didn't realise how worried I'd be at this time. Fingers crossed anyway.

Best wishes
Sarah
Good luck & Best wishes x
Donna.
Old Jul 9th 2004, 8:36 am
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Originally posted by SuperSeagulls
All the very best

SS

Thanks SS,

How are you getting along with your application?

Sarah
Old Jul 9th 2004, 8:38 am
Loving it in Bundy

Originally posted by nosuchluck
At long last Sarah, hope that you get a 'got it' really soon
love and hugs
Rach, Mark and Chanelle xxxx

Thanks Rach, Hopefully I have included too much info rather than too little.

Thanks for you best wishes, bettytweena and madsad.

Sarah