not sold house yet - going in 9 weeks

Wikiposts

not sold house yet - going in 9 weeks

Old Jul 8th 2003, 7:33 pm
Forum Regular

james & bev is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: not sold house yet - going in 9 weeks

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Okay could you please list courses I should enquire about , memberships are the way to go but I would prefer to play all the courses I can .

redditch (private) (not played it lately meant to be v.good though)
enville (excellent courses)
drotwich (good quality/snobby & to easy)
kidderminster - good
blackwell (v'good/v'quiet/never get in)
sandwell (great course)

these are all sort of £30 as a visitor.

hope this helps good luck with the golf and the move back
Old Jul 8th 2003, 7:36 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by james & bev
redditch (private) (not played it lately meant to be v.good though)
enville (excellent courses)
drotwich (good quality/snobby & to easy)
kidderminster - good
blackwell (v'good/v'quiet/never get in)
sandwell (great course)

these are all sort of £30 as a visitor.

hope this helps good luck with the golf and the move back
Thankyou for your kind help and hope that Australia is what you want , if you are coming to Perth I could give you the same info on the best courses here if required.

Old Jul 9th 2003, 7:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

karenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to all

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Not a silly question as I have an interest in the West Midlands housing Market , how do you see it right now .
Rising or leveled out?

think rosy has answered your question.
i am nearer birmingham itself, prices seem higher than six months ago but take longer to sell. this is i suppose the backlash of the frenzy a few months ago. we just hope we don't have to drop our price especially as obviously recently we have lost a significant chunk due to exchange rates, but its swings and roundabouts.
our would-be buyers came last night and strangely enough alan (hubby) had worked on their house (roof repair) a few years ago, and their daughter was married to an old friend! we all ended up in the pub! dare not feel too confident though hoping it all goes through.
karen

Old Jul 9th 2003, 7:18 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by karenvirginia
think rosy has answered your question.
i am nearer birmingham itself, prices seem higher than six months ago but take longer to sell. this is i suppose the backlash of the frenzy a few months ago. we just hope we don't have to drop our price especially as obviously recently we have lost a significant chunk due to exchange rates, but its swings and roundabouts.
our would-be buyers came last night and strangely enough alan (hubby) had worked on their house (roof repair) a few years ago, and their daughter was married to an old friend! we all ended up in the pub! dare not feel too confident though hoping it all goes through.
karen

Thanks for that good luck on your sale the homes market here is still on the up but the ranges are bigger than the Uk so all levels are affordable to most working people , location will cost so does quality but you can cut your cloth according to your pocket.

Old Jul 9th 2003, 7:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

karenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to all

we have accommodation booked for two weeks at terranora lakes - near coolangatta, if i can keep alan off the gold course, we will need to find somewhere to rent for six months. then we will either be looking for somewhere to renovate, or buy some land to build on from scratch - this is something that we have never been able to afford to do here. realise prices have been rising steadily since visiting websites for the last year so its probably pushing us a bit down into north nsw, still looks great to us - plenty of rsl clubs!
we are going to sydney first and intend to buy a vehicle probably a 4 wheel drive type. what are your views on the hyundai santa fe or the kia sportage? the kia seems too good to be true but has bad press. all comments much appreciated.
karen
Old Jul 9th 2003, 7:34 pm
Banned

Originally posted by karenvirginia
we have accommodation booked for two weeks at terranora lakes - near coolangatta, if i can keep alan off the gold course, we will need to find somewhere to rent for six months. then we will either be looking for somewhere to renovate, or buy some land to build on from scratch - this is something that we have never been able to afford to do here. realise prices have been rising steadily since visiting websites for the last year so its probably pushing us a bit down into north nsw, still looks great to us - plenty of rsl clubs!
we are going to sydney first and intend to buy a vehicle probably a 4 wheel drive type. what are your views on the hyundai santa fe or the kia sportage? the kia seems too good to be true but has bad press. all comments much appreciated.
karen
I have a Sportage and I am trying to sell it so my views are buy the Hyundia Santa fe its a far better buy even though its pricy compared to the Kia , I have little info regarding the Eastern State area's you mention but I am sure they are worth a look.
Just off now the rains hamming down ( its rains like you have never seen in the UK) and happy hour nears so good luck again.

Old Jul 9th 2003, 7:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

cheers pb