Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Not bad for Winter's Day in........

Not bad for Winter's Day in........

Old Jul 2nd 2005, 1:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough
Default Not bad for Winter's Day in........

............WA, we headed up to Lancelin for the day with friends, went sand boarding, driving over the dunes, 4wdriving on beach, fab sunset, few roos and chips at road station.........cost = bit of petrol and tucker...........doesn't get any better

We celebrated our year here last week with the infamous 80's party (Jill's comeback thread) and today with our friends who put us up we we arrived. Apart from moments of missing people in UK totally, craving certain foods/clothes from certain outlets and tears here and there, I am very settled into our life in Perth. Had this discussion last night but I do believe that alot stems from the people you have/meet here, as it makes a hell of a difference to the quality of your life.

Enjoy the pics and life's what you make it........

xx
Attached Thumbnails Not bad for Winter's Day in........-dsc02792.jpg   Not bad for Winter's Day in........-dsc02800.jpg   Not bad for Winter's Day in........-dsc02802.jpg  
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 1:44 pm
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Not bad for Winter's Day in........

Looks as if you had a good day! Whereabouts did you go? Would love to give it a try, but would leave the drvivng to my other half I think! Congratulations on your first year in Oz. Hope we make it too!

Tracey
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 1:44 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoy the pics

Yes I did, thanks Teresa.

and life's what you make it........

Amen to that.
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 1:45 pm
Forum Regular

farrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Teresa
............WA, we headed up to Lancelin for the day with friends, went sand boarding, driving over the dunes, 4wdriving on beach, fab sunset, few roos and chips at road station.........cost = bit of petrol and tucker...........doesn't get any better

We celebrated our year here last week with the infamous 80's party (Jill's comeback thread) and today with our friends who put us up we we arrived. Apart from moments of missing people in UK totally, craving certain foods/clothes from certain outlets and tears here and there, I am very settled into our life in Perth. Had this discussion last night but I do believe that alot stems from the people you have/meet here, as it makes a hell of a difference to the quality of your life.

Enjoy the pics and life's what you make it.....

xx
Is that really a winters day???!!!!
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 1:45 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tracey brien
Hope we make it too! Tracey
Don't hope Tracey - make it
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 1:48 pm
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Don't hope Tracey - make it

Will give it my best shot..... that's all you can do!

Tracey
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 1:52 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Will give it my best shot..... that's all you can do!

Tracey
You had no Karma boxes so I've started you off
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 1:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough

Looks as if you had a good day! Whereabouts did you go? Would love to give it a try, but would leave the drvivng to my other half I think! Congratulations on your first year in Oz. Hope we make it too!

Tracey

Head straight up Wanneroo Road for about hour and then you will arrive at Lancelin, great place, I let hubbie do driving for bit then I wanted a go !!
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 1:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bix
Enjoy the pics

Yes I did, thanks Teresa.

and life's what you make it........

Amen to that.
Thanks, you big cuddly lion, when you and mrs coming over here????

xxxx
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 1:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by farrierswife
Is that really a winters day???!!!!

yep thats today 2nd July, nearly half way through winter
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 1:59 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Thanks, you big cuddly lion, when you and mrs coming over here????

xxxx
Got no holidays left this year other than a few days for xmas

Next year.....could be
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 2:09 pm
Forum Regular

farrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud of

yep thats today 2nd July, nearly half way through winter
Wow
We are due to come for a holiday in October but my husband has said today save the mony and go straight out there next year,seeing pictures like that seems to make sense?!
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 2:11 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

I mustn't try to influence you.

but I agree with hubby
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 2:11 pm
You'll learn............

Desperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of light

Enjoy the pics and life's what you make it........

xx
And knowing you makes it better

Jill
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 5:49 am
happy to be here!

Smile Re: Not bad for Winter's Day in........

Originally Posted by Bix
You had no Karma boxes so I've started you off

Thanks!!

Tracey