Not bad flight

Old Aug 15th 2003, 12:13 pm
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold
Default Not bad flight

Just been quoted £454 + tax with Emirates and Sri Lankan Airlines for the following trip on our one way journey to Melbourne

London Heathrow - Dubai - India - Sri Lanka - Bangkok surface to Singapore - Melbourne

For £553 we could do a stop in the Maldives before flying to Bangkok.

Seriously thinking of taking time out now before landing in Melbourne

Jo
Old Aug 15th 2003, 12:21 pm
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice

Hi jo..i applied for commonwealth banking forms the other day and inside was a special migration leaflet with airfares flying with qantas i think they were for £309..this offer was only available for immigrants, it might be worth asking about it, also malaysian do cheap flights...just an idea.
then again those stop-overs sound good too wouldnt mind an hol in the maldives either, good luck anyway
Old Aug 15th 2003, 12:50 pm
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by johanne
Hi jo..i applied for commonwealth banking forms the other day and inside was a special migration leaflet with airfares flying with qantas i think they were for £309..this offer was only available for immigrants, it might be worth asking about it, also malaysian do cheap flights...just an idea.
then again those stop-overs sound good too wouldnt mind an hol in the maldives either, good luck anyway
Hi Jo

Oh there were cheaper flightd but they would only allow one stop over. And only work out about £50 cheaper. We have decided to take a while out of working as we don't have to arrive until 23 May 2004 so plenty of time for travelling. If we don't do it now never will.

Jo