BE Enthusiast

andie is an unknown quantity at this point

here here. CHILL OUT.
Old May 2nd 2003, 5:23 am
Forum Regular

BCBOY is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Not allowed to reply to negative posts

Originally posted by Stoney
Can you not see that it is not the negative posts I am against its the personal attacks.

Must have beeb dreaming then when I saw your posts calling other people Nazi's or lap-dogs etc etc.
These things cut both ways...as other people have said, please chill out!
Old May 2nd 2003, 5:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Stoney is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by BCBOY
Must have beeb dreaming then when I saw your posts calling other people Nazi's or lap-dogs etc etc.
These things cut both ways...as other people have said, please chill out!

Are you really thick or dont you read the posts properly.
If you check it out I said that I mirrored the nasty posts.
My Nazi comment was a reply to a personal attack on me.
I only attack the attackers.
you've got yourself involved in a post you havent got a clue about.
Chill out yourself
Old May 2nd 2003, 5:46 am
Forum Regular

Are you really thick or dont you read the posts properly.
If you check it out I said that I mirrored the nasty posts.
My Nazi comment was a reply to a personal attack on me.
I only attack the attackers.
you've got yourself involved in a post you havent got a clue about.
Chill out yourself

I've been reading the posts stoney ...personal abuse is personal abuse...if you throw it around be prepared for people to throw it back...to do otherwise is to be a hypocrite..
Old May 2nd 2003, 5:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by BCBOY
I've been reading the posts stoney ...personal abuse is personal abuse...if you throw it around be prepared for people to throw it back...to do otherwise is to be a hypocrite..

I'm prepared for it thats why I do it......just like PB, only PB can do em without the likes of you getting on his case so why dont you just carry on leaving interesting threads and stop reading my offensive ones if you are getting upset with them.
CHILL OUT
Old May 2nd 2003, 5:51 am
Just Joined

Houdini at home is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone fancy a pint?
Old May 2nd 2003, 5:55 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Houdini at home
Anyone fancy a pint?

Would love to, but supposed to be working I'm afraid....
Old May 2nd 2003, 5:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by Houdini at home
Anyone fancy a pint?
Cheers
Old May 2nd 2003, 6:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Gra.B is an unknown quantity at this point

Why's everyone having a go at Stoney? This all started from a post further below which, in my opinion, was insulting for no reason. Poor ol' Grub just posted a piccy of her house & subsequently got torn to pieces!

They had no reason to criticise her, they just did.
At least Stoney had good reason to fight back.

:lecture: They started it!
Old May 2nd 2003, 6:39 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Stoney,
just to clarify, i understand exactly what you meant and was agreeing with you, not having a go.
Just in case theres any misunderstandings here
Old May 2nd 2003, 9:08 am
BE Enthusiast

muppetking is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by Ceri
Stoney, It's like the pot calling the kettle black sorry - you seem to attack a few people on here and are always running down the UK, and praising up Australia. you are very naive. Both countries have problems!

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion - but I find a lot of your posts abusive to individual members , and ranting about things which are simply not true - what did you say last time.. there was more skin cancer in the UK - I noticed you did not reply back in this thread when faced with the facts that Aus is number one for this.

And "Dear" - you are the one who comes on this thread and call people who you do not agree with "Trolls" like in your above post - grow up!
I see only one person ranting here, and it's you.

cheers
I've always found it ironic and amusing that Stoney shouts the loudest about Trolls and acts like one herself!

Last edited by muppetking; May 2nd 2003 at 9:13 am.
Old May 2nd 2003, 9:19 am
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE]Originally posted by muppetking
I've always found it ironic and amusing that Stoney shouts the loudest about Trolls and acts like one herself! [/QUOTE}

Well spotted you muppet 10/10 for observation

Old May 2nd 2003, 10:47 am
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

How does the math work on sunlight hours UK to OZ ???????
7850 cases of malignant melanoma in OZ
5990 in UK

=1.3x as much in Oz

Population of Oz 20M, UK 60M, so 60/20x1.3 = 4x more likely to get skin cancer in Oz.

Your point on sunshine hours is slightly odd as clearly that's partly the point anway, what it does reveal is this:

annual sunlight hours UK(London) =1494, Oz (Perth)= 2847, call it twice as much sun in Perth.

Soooo, adjusting for sunlight hours means divide the 4x above by twice as much sun =2x and what this means is that exposure to sun in Oz is twice as likely to give you skin cancer, or put it another way, sunlight in Oz is twice as dangerous as that in UK.

If you still dispute, conduct your own expirement (sic) by wearing SPF4 when in Oz.
Old May 2nd 2003, 12:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

muppetking is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Stoney
Originally posted by muppetking
I've always found it ironic and amusing that Stoney shouts the loudest about Trolls and acts like one herself! [/QUOTE}

Well spotted you muppet 10/10 for observation

What goes around comes around Stoney...allow me to quote a thread you interrupted but didn't actually CONTRIBUTE to; " the trick on here muppet is to know when to shut up,otherwise you just become a bore heaven help you"...prophetic words.
Old May 4th 2003, 1:46 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

I'm prepared for it thats why I do it......just like PB, only PB can do em without the likes of you getting on his case so why dont you just carry on leaving interesting threads and stop reading my offensive ones if you are getting upset with them.
CHILL OUT
Hate to point this out to you most of your so called negative posters are people who live here , and the dreamers like yourself seem to want us filtered out.
Do you realy want any imformation about Australia , or do you thnk that because they except refugees like you it has to be the greatest place on the planet.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.