Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Nosey question...???

Nosey question...???

Old Jan 7th 2005, 12:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

pako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nice
Smile Nosey question...???

Hi

I'm being a tad nosey...I would like to know the range of ages of people trying to start a 'new life' in Oz. I'm 28 my Aussie hubby is 32 (no kiddies just yet!) we moving out to Melb. at the end of the year. Anyone else?

Kathy
Old Jan 7th 2005, 12:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant future
Default Re: Nosey question...???

From the North West meet I can tell you that we are a really mixed bag, from young singles to old marrieds like me (45 and 47!) Also a wide range of ages of children from babes in arms (Rich and Ange) to my son of 18 and Mary's daughter of 19.
Old Jan 7th 2005, 12:26 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm 31, husband 33, no kids yet...
Old Jan 7th 2005, 12:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kristine has a brilliant futureKristine has a brilliant futureKristine has a brilliant futureKristine has a brilliant futureKristine has a brilliant futureKristine has a brilliant futureKristine has a brilliant future

Hi Kathy,
I'm 28 also - going out to Oz on my own, but have four year old cat to keep me company once she gets out of prison, sorry quarantine!
Where you headed to? I'm off to Canberra, have been offered a job out there.
Old Jan 7th 2005, 12:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

pako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nice

Originally Posted by Kristine
Hi Kathy,
I'm 28 also - going out to Oz on my own, but have four year old cat to keep me company once she gets out of prison, sorry quarantine!
Where you headed to? I'm off to Canberra, have been offered a job out there.
Hi Kristine

We'll be going to Melbourne....my other half is from Geelong, which is a bit quiet on the employment front for us. I love Victoria. Have you been to Oz before?

Kathy
Old Jan 7th 2005, 12:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

natty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to all
Smile Re: Nosey question...???

we are 30 ( me ) and 28 ( hubbie ) yes I know that makes him my toy boy !!!!

No kids just yet.

Nat
Old Jan 7th 2005, 1:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kristine has a brilliant futureKristine has a brilliant futureKristine has a brilliant futureKristine has a brilliant futureKristine has a brilliant futureKristine has a brilliant futureKristine has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by pako
Hi Kristine

We'll be going to Melbourne....my other half is from Geelong, which is a bit quiet on the employment front for us. I love Victoria. Have you been to Oz before?

Kathy
Nope I am one of those crazy people who have never been to Oz.

But hey I'd never been to Birmingham before moving here. I'm lucky as I only have myself to consider, it would be very different if I had kids to move out!

Lots of people on here moving to Melbourne, so you will have plenty of company!
Old Jan 7th 2005, 1:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Kristine
Nope I am one of those crazy people who have never been to Oz.

But hey I'd never been to Birmingham before moving here. I'm lucky as I only have myself to consider, it would be very different if I had kids to move out!

Lots of people on here moving to Melbourne, so you will have plenty of company!
hmm I also seem to be working with half the Melbourne population as it is!!
Old Jan 7th 2005, 1:40 pm
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

Me 34 - wife 30, Jake 2.2 and Jeana 3 months
Old Jan 7th 2005, 4:25 pm
Just Joined

hughes27 is an unknown quantity at this point

We are heading out to the Gippsland area of Victoria later in the year. I am 30 and my husband is 32, two kiddies (5 & 8).

Al
Old Jan 7th 2005, 4:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

JJL family will become famous soon enoughJJL family will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by natty
we are 30 ( me ) and 28 ( hubbie ) yes I know that makes him my toy boy !!!!

No kids just yet.

Nat

me (lesley) 42 him (john) 33..........now thats a toyboy oh !!!! and not forgettin our joe 9.

goldcoast in june yipeeeeeeeeeeee
Old Jan 7th 2005, 4:49 pm
Forum Regular

kaydave is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JJL family
me (lesley) 42 him (john) 33..........now thats a toyboy oh !!!! and not forgettin our joe 9.

goldcoast in june yipeeeeeeeeeeee

we are Kay 42, David 44, two kids 16 and 12, moving to samford, Brisbane
Old Jan 7th 2005, 4:53 pm
Forum Regular

Jamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really nice

I'm just coming up to 25 and hope to be out in summer sometime!

jamie
Old Jan 7th 2005, 4:59 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pako
Hi

I'm being a tad nosey...I would like to know the range of ages of people trying to start a 'new life' in Oz. I'm 28 my Aussie hubby is 32 (no kiddies just yet!) we moving out to Melb. at the end of the year. Anyone else?

Kathy
Me 32 and wife 30. Hopefully off to Brisbane before next winter comes along. Brrrrrrr.
Old Jan 7th 2005, 5:00 pm
Wanna-be Pommie B******s

Gaz&Rach is on a distinguished road

Hiya

We're hoping to be off to Brissie sometime this year...hopefully by July. I'm another with a toyboy...he's 29, I'm 32...and our sons are 3 and 14...from Manchester.

R

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.