nose job?

Old Feb 8th 2004, 9:05 pm
Moved out bush!

jensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud of
Default nose job?

is a nose job cheaper here or in oz, can anyone give any clues. Not for me by the way.
Have a friend that while visiting oz may be happier getting nose job done there.
Jenny
Old Feb 8th 2004, 9:07 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: nose job?

Originally posted by jensteve
is a nose job cheaper here or in oz, can anyone give any clues. Not for me by the way.
yea alright...
Old Feb 8th 2004, 10:01 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Have a friend that while visiting oz may be happier getting nose job done there.
Jenny

Well Big nose.

I dont know
Old Feb 9th 2004, 8:14 pm
Moved out bush!

jensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Jack Daws
Well Big nose.

I dont know
its not for me

friend of ours is manic about her nose, it may be a good idea if she gets it done in oz while visiting us. She's ok with us and wont be bothered with black eyes and a plastered nose, and lets face it she can't meet anyone she knows. She has her image to think about!!!!!!!!!

Jenny, who although does not like her nose can't be bothered to change it.
Old Feb 9th 2004, 8:32 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

its not for me

friend of ours is manic about her nose, it may be a good idea if she gets it done in oz while visiting us. She's ok with us and wont be bothered with black eyes and a plastered nose, and lets face it she can't meet anyone she knows. She has her image to think about!!!!!!!!!

Tell me you havent seen the funny side to this.

A big nose adds character to a face. I know I have one
Old Feb 9th 2004, 8:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

funny, I was going to ask the same question about vasectomies... though not for me, of course.
Old Feb 9th 2004, 8:34 pm
WBB

Tell me you havent seen the funny side to this.

A big nose adds character to a face. I know I have one
if you two stand back to back you would make a good pick.

Old Feb 9th 2004, 8:36 pm
Banned

userjay will become famous soon enough

its not for me

Hey gonzo chill were all friends n1's judgin you pinocchio
Old Feb 9th 2004, 8:38 pm
Banned

You guys ROTFL
Old Feb 9th 2004, 8:41 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

its not for me

Jenny,
Did you play centre half too ?
I did and as a result had two re-bores but the bloody thing is still broke!!

"Hey broken nose play the piano"
"But I aint got a broken nose"
BANG
"You have now"

Tell your "friend" to follow her nose but you gotta be careful about which hemisphere you want to live in afterwards..

BANG
Old Feb 9th 2004, 8:42 pm
Banned

You guys ROTFL
if your rotfl you best mind your beek thier jack
Old Feb 9th 2004, 8:45 pm
Banned

Originally posted by userjay
I lied about the nose.

Just wanted Big nose to feel better
Old Feb 9th 2004, 8:46 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by userjay
Hey, is Jack the original Captain Beeky ?
Or was it a sailors uniform he used to have as an avatar.
Old Feb 9th 2004, 8:47 pm
Banned

Originally posted by Bix
Jenny,
Did you play centre half too ?
I did and as a result had two re-bores but the bloody thing is still broke!!

"Hey broken nose play the piano"
"But I aint got a broken nose"
BANG
"You have now"

Tell your "friend" to follow her nose but you gotta be careful about which hemisphere you want to live in afterwards..

BANG
good 1 bix
my nose looks like its was done by a blind epeleptic pallet knife painter should of remembered bob & weave bob weave
Old Feb 9th 2004, 8:48 pm
WBB

I lied about the nose.

Just wanted Big nose to feel better
lol

you know what they say about men with big noses?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.