Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Northamptonshire meet - anyone interested?

Northamptonshire meet - anyone interested?

Old Oct 27th 2007, 4:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Iwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud of
Default Re: Northamptonshire meet - anyone interested?

Back to 3pm at Three Trees? Then Lisa can join us if she feels up to it?

Let me know for defo and I'll post final details on other forums.
Old Oct 27th 2007, 5:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

gazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nice

Yep defo! See you there at 3pm, how will i know who you are? No red carnation gags please!!
Claire.x
Old Oct 27th 2007, 6:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Iwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud of

We will be in the indoor play area (not huge so shouldn't be too difficult). Will get tall slim hubby to wear a yellow and green Aussie Rugby shirt.
Old Oct 27th 2007, 7:21 pm
Forum Regular

The Wises is on a distinguished road

Thats cool. We will be there too. See you at 3 o/c.
Old Oct 28th 2007, 9:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Great, so looks like:

Iwannabethere
Gazclaire
The Wises
The Jones'
Possibly Lisa T

Can't wait!

Hubby is now dressed and is definitely wearing green and yellow rugby shirt. Just in case he's off buying drinks or something, I'm the large woman in the navy blue T-shirt!
Old Oct 28th 2007, 10:21 am
BE Enthusiast

gazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nice

See you there, good crowd then!
Old Oct 30th 2007, 5:49 pm
Forum Regular

Alan- will become famous soon enough

Just picked upon this one.

I'm Cambs / Northants borders.

Where have you finalised and when ??

I'm on my own so don't mind travelling a bit.

Regards,

Alan.
Old Oct 30th 2007, 6:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oh, mate! You missed it! It was on Sunday just gone. Not to worry - I'm sure there'll be another one!

How far along the process are you? Where are you heading?

Adi
Old Oct 30th 2007, 10:53 pm
Forum Regular

Samleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud ofSamleeuk has much to be proud of

Hi
We are in Northampton Sam (35) Lee (35) Issy(4) and Maddy (18 months) Would love to meet up if there is another one, please let us know......

We are just a medicals stage....planning to go to Port Kennedy area WA

cheers
Old Oct 31st 2007, 4:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all, sorry I missed this one! It was my anniversary and we went away for the weekend. Hope you had a good one

Mandy
Old Oct 31st 2007, 8:38 pm
Forum Regular

LisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really nice

Me too. Sorry I didn't make it after work but my youngest was extremely grumpy. Due to his cold I think.
But I am really hoping to make the next one. I will always work till 4pm but if it's not too far maybe I can get there after work.
Old Nov 1st 2007, 8:10 am
BE Enthusiast

CONGRATS on the visa Lisa.xx
Really excited for you.
Claire.x
Old Nov 1st 2007, 1:52 pm
Forum Regular

LisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really nice

Thanks Claire

How are things going?

Originally Posted by gazclaire
CONGRATS on the visa Lisa.xx
Really excited for you.
Claire.x
Old Nov 1st 2007, 2:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Not bad, medicals have been posted this week as couldnt get the eforms downloaded! System failure already!! so we had to resort to the old paperwork method which apparently takes about 10 weeks to process at the LCU. We are applying online which we have heard the first 175 trade visa has been accepted in just over a month!!! But ours is taking longer because of the problems, but who knows could be quicker.
Have had abit of a wobble of the reality of really, no really going! but am ok now and alot more excited and positive that it will go through ok. Although some threads have started to put me off the idea of going i have now learnt to take it with a large pinch of salt and go for it, its not all bad for everyone afterall!
Anyway keep me posted about your progress and let us know where you are headed to.
Claire.x
Old Nov 1st 2007, 8:01 pm
Forum Regular

Alan- will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Iwannabethere
Oh, mate! You missed it! It was on Sunday just gone. Not to worry - I'm sure there'll be another one!

How far along the process are you? Where are you heading?

Adi
Oh well,

I'll keep an eye out for the next one...........

Anything in the offing ??

Alan.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.