Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Northampton meet 2

Northampton meet 2

Old Sep 14th 2005, 3:08 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Northampton meet 2

Originally Posted by Jim2004
I'm up for anywhere, and anytime! ...

(easily pleased! ... ) ...lol

Oh and would love to say 'hello' to everyone, but won't because a certain Moderator who seems to have it in for me will prob close this thread ...

Oooh, what you bin up to Paul
Old Sep 14th 2005, 3:49 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Oooh, what you bin up to Paul
I was wondering the same thing, but I didn't like to ask in it got him in trouble.
Old Sep 14th 2005, 4:57 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ub40fan
I was wondering the same thing, but I didn't like to ask in it got him in trouble.
Oh don't worry about it.

I had one of my threads over on the Immigration side closed because there was a bit of 'chit chat' going on in there. Funny thing is I've since seen many threads with 'chit chat' in them, but MY chit chat isn't on, so PLEASE don't say hello to me in there or JAJ will close the thread ...

Remember, the Immigration forum is ONLY for Immigration queries, NOT for Chitty Chatty talk! ...
Old Sep 14th 2005, 7:23 pm
Forum Regular

thebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud of

Sorry cant make the 9th. Im on a day shift!! We will try to make the next one.
Old Sep 14th 2005, 7:47 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Paul I was on that thread also, but didn't take it to heart, he had a fair point, but I think that things do drift off topic from time to time.

OK looks like the 9th is a bad date for people

What about the 16th or 15th then????????????????
Old Sep 14th 2005, 7:50 pm
Forum Regular

thebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud of

That sounds good to me. will be there with bells on!
Old Sep 14th 2005, 7:52 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thebardies
That sounds good to me. will be there with bells on!

Just your beer money will do
Old Sep 14th 2005, 8:05 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Brisben
Paul I was on that thread also, but didn't take it to heart, he had a fair point, but I think that things do drift off topic from time to time.

Hi Ben, yeah I'm aware of who was on it, and yeah it got a bit 'chit chatty' so fair play, but why was this thread closed?

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=325620

New dates are fine with me ........... unless I'm banned from coming! ...
Old Sep 14th 2005, 8:06 pm
Born to be wild....

Originally Posted by Jim2004
Hi Ben, yeah I'm aware of who was on it, and yeah it got a bit 'chit chatty' so fair play, but why was this thread closed?

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=325620

New dates are fine with me ........... unless I'm banned from coming! ...

JAJ isn't invited so your OK.....
Old Sep 14th 2005, 8:09 pm
Account Closed

JAJ isn't invited so your OK.....
pitty! ...

lol ...
Old Sep 15th 2005, 8:06 am
BE Enthusiast

debilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant future

Can do 15th but not 16th

Debs
Old Sep 15th 2005, 8:24 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Just your beer money will do

Hi the 16th is better for us Russ will try and finish early
Jane x
Old Sep 15th 2005, 8:52 am
Born to be wild....

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
Hi the 16th is better for us Russ will try and finish early
Jane x

Jane that's fine as long as Russ has his beer money too
Old Sep 15th 2005, 11:10 am
BE Enthusiast

teejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Guys nice to see that the next met is already being arranged. Sorry not been on lately just finished a course and sat Exam today I Passed hooray . We can't make the 15 as Phils got a gig, we could make the 16 as long as it is not to early. Phil will probably be in very late and have a hangover from to many .

Cheers
Old Sep 15th 2005, 12:04 pm
Born to be wild....

Originally Posted by teejay66
Hi Guys nice to see that the next met is already being arranged. Sorry not been on lately just finished a course and sat Exam today I Passed hooray . We can't make the 15 as Phils got a gig, we could make the 16 as long as it is not to early. Phil will probably be in very late and have a hangover from to many .

Cheers

Let's push it out a week then, I thinkthat should suit most....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.