Reload this Page >

North West Meet No 2

North West Meet No 2

Old Nov 14th 2004, 4:45 pm
Cheeky

Default Re: North West Meet No 2

Hear, hear Amit and Sue!!!

I agree completely!

And I am looking forward to meeting everyone! I am gonna bring Oz wine and make (all by myself ) a pavlova (or 2) and we are looking forward to meeting everyone. Its lovely Mary is accommodating us all as well, thanks Mary!!

Cheeky
x

Old Nov 14th 2004, 4:47 pm
India-M'chester-Syd('05)

base_sydney has a brilliant futurebase_sydney has a brilliant futurebase_sydney has a brilliant futurebase_sydney has a brilliant futurebase_sydney has a brilliant futurebase_sydney has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: North West Meet No 2

Sue

also consider the amount of information you can get in this forum. Before I would actually land in Sydney, I might end up knowing more about sydney than I had ever known about manchester. Won't that be great?

amit

Last edited by base_sydney; Nov 14th 2004 at 4:51 pm.
Old Nov 14th 2004, 5:35 pm
Forum Regular

Dave, Tracy & Emily is on a distinguished road

pm'd.....me to....I hope
Old Nov 14th 2004, 8:22 pm
Forum Regular

Thrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant future

Pavlova!!!!!

Where the hell are the strippers.

Thrud
(duh)
Old Nov 14th 2004, 9:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Thrud
Pavlova!!!!!

Where the hell are the strippers.

Thrud
(duh)
I thought you were the act, Thurd!
Old Nov 14th 2004, 9:22 pm
Forum Regular

Thrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant future

Sue,

What are you doing, you know I can only dish it out.

Thrud
Old Nov 14th 2004, 9:37 pm
Cheeky

Hi Folks!1

Sorry to interupt but did I miss something.......strippers??!!!

I am intrigued!!

Cheeky

Old Nov 15th 2004, 4:46 am
India-M'chester-Syd('05)

base_sydney has a brilliant futurebase_sydney has a brilliant futurebase_sydney has a brilliant futurebase_sydney has a brilliant futurebase_sydney has a brilliant futurebase_sydney has a brilliant future
Wink Re: North West Meet No 2

cheeky

You haven't missed anything yet.........its all going to happen on 27th..........Thrud has agreed to give us all some stripping lessons..........Top Ten Ways to Strip and Impress

amit
Old Nov 15th 2004, 12:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the rough

Have pm'd you about possibly tagging along to this along with the missus (though about time we stopped lurking!).
Old Nov 15th 2004, 1:43 pm
Cheeky

Thanks Amit!

I look forward with anticipation!!

Good onya Thrud!

Cheeky

Originally Posted by base_sydney
cheeky

You haven't missed anything yet.........its all going to happen on 27th..........Thrud has agreed to give us all some stripping lessons..........Top Ten Ways to Strip and Impress

amit

Old Nov 15th 2004, 10:34 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

G'day guys its me

Just thought I would drop in and say cant wait till the 27th. Cant believe each time I switch on my computer it says I have pms & emails. I am gettin all excited.

Dont know how to tell you this Mary but it seems there could be 30-35 peeps coming now. You know what they say the more the merrier, well this one is goin to be very merry. I think I will bring Aimee's bean bag, if anyone has any floor cushions they could bring.

I know I have sent the details of to quite a few of you there is only the peepes who have pm'd me in the last couple of days.

I have to say that come next year we will all have more friends than ever before and it is just briill. All down to this forum. I had a dream the other day that someone had taken the plug off the pc so I couldn't go on it. I cried. When I got up the next day the first thing I did was to check the plug on the pc. They wouldn't dare!!!

I know the meet will go well and already I am lookin forward to arranging NW meet no 3. Mary is a great mate to me and I cant thank her enough for the loan of her house.

See you all on the 27th
Ang & Rich
Old Nov 15th 2004, 10:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

marysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nice
Talking Re: North West Meet No 2

The more the merrier you will always find me in the kitchen at parties !!
see you there anyone who wants my home number in case you get lost just pm me

see you there !!!
Love mary stu jemma Becci and james
Old Nov 15th 2004, 10:54 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by marysidey
The more the merrier you will always find me in the kitchen at parties !!
see you there anyone who wants my home number in case you get lost just pm me

see you there !!!
Love mary stu jemma Becci and james
Cas told me that you sold your house today. Congrats!

Can't wait to meet you and all and sundry. Seems like it's going to be quite a gathering!
Old Nov 15th 2004, 10:59 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tonyk38
Cas told me that you sold your house today. Congrats!

Can't wait to meet you and all and sundry. Seems like it's going to be quite a gathering!
Did I - meant Sue Malpass
Old Nov 15th 2004, 11:11 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Did I - meant Sue Malpass
Oops, I've blown it again! Sorry Mary.......

Well.....you know how Mary sounds just like Sue, confusion abounds......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.