Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

North West Meet No 2

North West Meet No 2

Old Nov 4th 2004, 9:09 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: North West Meet No 2

Hi Guys

For those of you going to the meet on the 27th Nov.

If you haven't done so already PM me with your email addy so that I can send you some directions etc.

Also Sue from Manchester has come up with an idea. Whay don't we all take things that we have gathered up since the start of this long road to Oz. Things like maps, books, magazines etc., we can compare what we have.

We are still taking food and drink though cos it will last longer and we can much and chat at the same time can't we????

Chat soon
Ang
Old Nov 4th 2004, 9:20 pm
Cheeky

Hi Ang,

Got your email, thanks!!!

I will try to see what things I can dig out.

Its gonna be great!!

Looking forward and I will keep in touch!

Thanks, Cheeky

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Hi Guys

For those of you going to the meet on the 27th Nov.

If you haven't done so already PM me with your email addy so that I can send you some directions etc.

Also Sue from Manchester has come up with an idea. Whay don't we all take things that we have gathered up since the start of this long road to Oz. Things like maps, books, magazines etc., we can compare what we have.

We are still taking food and drink though cos it will last longer and we can much and chat at the same time can't we????

Chat soon
Ang

Old Nov 5th 2004, 10:52 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Cheeky
Hi Ang,

Got your email, thanks!!!

I will try to see what things I can dig out.

Its gonna be great!!

Looking forward and I will keep in touch!

Thanks, Cheeky
What time are we to get to Marys' ?
What food shall I bring ?
Looking forward to meeting all !
Cheers, Cas
Old Nov 5th 2004, 11:20 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Cheers, Cas
Bring cheeese! And wear your pink socks! Sorry I'm a bit drunk.
Old Nov 5th 2004, 11:24 pm
Cheeky

Join the club!!!

Cheeky.......who said she was coming off here 10 mins ago!!!!!

Originally Posted by tonyk38

Old Nov 5th 2004, 11:25 pm
Account Closed

Never - who'd have guessed?!
Old Nov 5th 2004, 11:30 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Never - who'd have guessed?!
OK, wear the ones with aardvarks on then.....
Old Nov 5th 2004, 11:33 pm
Account Closed

OK, wear the ones with aardvarks on then.....
What, the cheese made of aardvarks milk?

And I will not just wear pink socks!!
Old Nov 5th 2004, 11:37 pm
Account Closed

What, the cheese made of aardvarks milk?

And I will not just wear pink socks!!
OK, orange socks with attached sparklers, you know just to impress the neighbours, and a 15 year old mature gorgonzola. Marvelous. I guarantee you'll be the life and soul and pong of the party!
Old Nov 5th 2004, 11:38 pm
Account Closed

OK, orange socks with attached sparklers, you know just to impress the neighbours, and a 15 year old mature gorgonzola. Marvelous. I guarantee you'll be the life and soul and pong of the party!
Oh, btw I e-mailed you!
Old Nov 5th 2004, 11:43 pm
Account Closed

Oh, btw I e-mailed you!
Thanks.
And I e-mailed you back!
Old Nov 6th 2004, 1:50 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: North West Meet No 2

Cheers, Cas
Hi all

The meet is at 2pm.
Bring what ever food you like eating. Something what you would see on a buffet. There should be about 22 of us I think. Don't want to say you bring this you bring that lets make it interesting and varied. Amit is bringing a curry with naan bread.
Could you bring something to drink also. Mary says she will provide t and coffee.
Hope she has a long drive.
Tak care and will c u there

Ang
Old Nov 6th 2004, 2:12 pm
India-M'chester-Syd('05)

base_sydney has a brilliant futurebase_sydney has a brilliant futurebase_sydney has a brilliant futurebase_sydney has a brilliant futurebase_sydney has a brilliant futurebase_sydney has a brilliant future

Hi all

The meet is at 2pm.
Bring what ever food you like eating. Something what you would see on a buffet. There should be about 22 of us I think. Don't want to say you bring this you bring that lets make it interesting and varied. Amit is bringing a curry with naan bread.
Could you bring something to drink also. Mary says she will provide t and coffee.

Ang
Hi Ang

I wasnt able to open the attachement. Please can you email me once more?

Thanks
Amit
Old Nov 6th 2004, 2:36 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Originally Posted by base_sydney
Hi Ang

I wasnt able to open the attachement. Please can you email me once more?

Thanks
Amit
Hi Amit

I have done a whil ago. Let me know if you still cant open it and PM me and I will put a copy in the post to you.
Dont worry, we will get there

Ang
Old Nov 6th 2004, 4:57 pm
Cheeky

Hi Ang!!

Thanks for letting us know!!

Looking forward to it!!!! OMG!!!!

Cheeky

Hi all

The meet is at 2pm.

Ang

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.