Reload this Page >

North West Meet No 2

North West Meet No 2

Old Nov 1st 2004, 1:54 pm
Cotswolds to Perth

Fremantleraider will become famous soon enough
Default Re: North West Meet No 2

Bugger!
I only live a few miles from Stockport (oldham) but i work on a saturday (double bugger)
Would reall have likied to come, Hey ho...
Have fun all yous going
Old Nov 1st 2004, 2:08 pm
Madwoman

katyjoy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Hi all

Well after the success of the last meet mary and I have decided to arrange another one. Hope all that made it to the last one can make it, and we look forward to meeting all the guys that couldn't make the last one too!

It will be on Saturday 27th November at 2pm. The venue is in Stockport, Gt Manchester. If you wish to attend, PM me and I will give you the details.

See you all soon
Ang & Rich
Hey Guys,

Sorry won't be able to make that date, we will be well and truely in OZ then. We leave here on the 17th........

HAve a good bash

KAte and Stu

Leek, Staffs
Old Nov 1st 2004, 2:13 pm
Forum Regular

kirsten is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by katyjoy
Hey Guys,

Sorry won't be able to make that date, we will be well and truely in OZ then. We leave here on the 17th........

HAve a good bash

KAte and Stu

Leek, Staffs
Hey Kate & Stu!!! I too am from Leek and am leaving for Perth mid January. Where are you heading?

Kirsten
Old Nov 1st 2004, 2:38 pm
Forum Regular

Thrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant future

LOL, nice one Sue.

Thrud
Old Nov 1st 2004, 6:09 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by base_sydney
why are children banned from this meeting?? What on earth have they done to deserve this.............
No they aren't banned its just that when you are trying to listen to conversations you either pickin up a dummy or feeding. Anyway I would like to come on our own this time.
Sorry guys, I know you enjoyed having Georgia to play with but you will have to start practising for your own.
See you on the 27th.

Amit r u doin a curry??? mmmmmm
Ang
Old Nov 1st 2004, 6:12 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Thrud
Ok I will dip out, sorry I missed the salt cellar as its about 10 mins drive.

Good luck with it.

Thrud
Oh what a shame, I was looking forward to the strip!! LOL
Never mind hope you will make the next one.
Ang
Old Nov 1st 2004, 6:14 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Originally Posted by Fremantleraider
Bugger!
I only live a few miles from Stockport (oldham) but i work on a saturday (double bugger)
Would reall have likied to come, Hey ho...
Have fun all yous going
Hey can u not throw s sickey!!
Ang
Old Nov 1st 2004, 6:17 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Originally Posted by katyjoy
Hey Guys,

HAve a good bash

KAte and Stu

Leek, Staffs
Hi Kate
Sorry you can't make it but hey what an excuse. I am sooooo jealous.
What area are you heading for? Maybe you can make it to one of our Brisbane meets, especially the Brisbane Girls drinking club we have heard so much about.
Good Luck
Ang
Old Nov 1st 2004, 6:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant future

No they aren't banned its just that when you are trying to listen to conversations you either pickin up a dummy or feeding. Anyway I would like to come on our own this time.
Sorry guys, I know you enjoyed having Georgia to play with but you will have to start practising for your own.
See you on the 27th.

Amit r u doin a curry??? mmmmmm
Ang
Know what you're saying Angie, been there got the T shirt but I have to say you kids were lovely and the baby was cute enough to make anyone broody! In fact I thought all the kids were very well behaved considering it must have been so boring for them. Dave should be working that Saturday because he's supposed to work alternate Saturdays and Sundays. I've asked him if he can ask for a swap cos I know Mary particularly wanted him to meet Jemma ( If we all bring a dish and some drinks we might still be going in the evening in time for others to join us
Old Nov 1st 2004, 6:39 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Originally Posted by Sue from Manchester
Know what you're saying Angie, been there got the T shirt but I have to say you kids were lovely and the baby was cute enough to make anyone broody! In fact I thought all the kids were very well behaved considering it must have been so boring for them. Dave should be working that Saturday because he's supposed to work alternate Saturdays and Sundays. I've asked him if he can ask for a swap cos I know Mary particularly wanted him to meet Jemma ( If we all bring a dish and some drinks we might still be going in the evening in time for others to join us
Hi Sue
That was the idea, Mary suggested everyone to bring something so that we can have a "buffet" as such. Lets hope we get more people this time.
Georgia is in the Sentinel our local paper in the beautiful baby competition page 9 of the supplement. You can vote for her if you like you need the paper though to get the voting coupon. one in everday till the 14th Nov.

I thought your Dave was luvly. He shud hav no probs in gettin a girlgriend. Vikk is comin to the meet too who is also single.

I hav the directions to Mary's house. Cud do with emailing it to all that coming. U probably don't need them tho with living in the same area.

C u soon
Ang & a very bored babe
Old Nov 1st 2004, 6:49 pm
Forum Regular

Thrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant future

Hi Sue
That was the idea, Mary suggested everyone to bring something so that we can have a "buffet" as such. Lets hope we get more people this time.
Georgia is in the Sentinel our local paper in the beautiful baby competition page 9 of the supplement. You can vote for her if you like you need the paper though to get the voting coupon. one in everday till the 14th Nov.

I thought your Dave was luvly. He shud hav no probs in gettin a girlgriend. Vikk is comin to the meet too who is also single.

I hav the directions to Mary's house. Cud do with emailing it to all that coming. U probably don't need them tho with living in the same area.

C u soon
Ang & a very bored babe
Come on, I know w are talking nibbles but what about the entertainment.

LOL
Thrud
Old Nov 1st 2004, 6:55 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Originally Posted by Thrud
Come on, I know w are talking nibbles but what about the entertainment.

LOL
Thrud

Hey, I thought you had been booked for the entertainment!
I eill provide some good music, I am sure I have the music to the Full Monty somewhere.
Go on Thrud, you wanna come don't you??

Ang
Old Nov 1st 2004, 7:06 pm
Madwoman

katyjoy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kirsten
Hey Kate & Stu!!! I too am from Leek and am leaving for Perth mid January. Where are you heading?

Kirsten
Hey Kirsten

We should meet up if you are in Leek and compare stories. We are heading to Melbourne and we leave in 16 days and counting!!!!!!!

Catch up soon and maybe trade stories

Kate
Old Nov 1st 2004, 7:56 pm
Forum Regular

Hey, I thought you had been booked for the entertainment!
I eill provide some good music, I am sure I have the music to the Full Monty somewhere.
Go on Thrud, you wanna come don't you??

Ang
Mrs Thrud would chop it off!

Ouch
thrud
Old Nov 1st 2004, 8:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

chippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to all

Originally Posted by base_sydney
why are children banned from this meeting?? What on earth have they done to deserve this.............
I know terrible is,nt The poor things hav,nt done anything wrong just the opposite really they were well behaved last time i thought.Don,t worry grandma will fill them full of goodies so they,ll be more than happy

see you there dave

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.