Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

north perth school catchment evidence help please

north perth school catchment evidence help please

Old Sep 30th 2011, 11:32 am
Forum Regular

dolly1 is a jewel in the roughdolly1 is a jewel in the roughdolly1 is a jewel in the roughdolly1 is a jewel in the rough
Smile north perth school catchment evidence help please

HI any ideas how I can obtain the " evidence" of being in the catchment area for the school even if I am outside the catchment area. Thanks

Last edited by dolly1; Sep 30th 2011 at 11:36 am.
Old Sep 30th 2011, 11:54 am
BE Forum Addict

HelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: north perth school catchment evidence help please

Hi, do you mean the northern suburbs of Perth, often known as NOR (north of river), or do you mean the suburb North Perth?

You can make an out-of-area application, or you could move into the catchment area. If you child has special needs and the school you'd like to be part of has a special program, you can also apply on those grounds.
Old Sep 30th 2011, 12:11 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: north perth school catchment evidence help please

When enrolling students where I work we ask for proof of address such as drivers license or utility bill. Personally it bugs the crap out of me when people lie to get into the school, why not try being straight up and ask to enrol even though you are out of catchment, ultimately it is a numbers game and if they have room it shouldn`t be a problem. If they say no ask them to state their reasons for refusing you in writing and you could then approach Dept of Ed WA and appeal.