Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

North East Meet 2?

North East Meet 2?

Old Jun 27th 2005, 1:14 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute
Default North East Meet 2?

Seen as the 1st one was such a success.....How about organising a date for another one, like we talked about earlier.....

Any suggestions? As I said before, weekend is better for us
Old Jun 27th 2005, 7:13 pm
Merlot

Default Re: North East Meet 2?

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Seen as the 1st one was such a success.....How about organising a date for another one, like we talked about earlier.....

I'm keen, August was mentioned but I have no free Saturdays or Sundays then, July is a bit mad due to training with work. I think for me September.

Any other offers?

M

Old Jun 27th 2005, 9:22 pm

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Merlot
I'm keen, August was mentioned but I have no free Saturdays or Sundays then, July is a bit mad due to training with work. I think for me September.

Any other offers?

M
Not much action in the forums at the mo. Dunno where everyone has gone

Tracey.....oh Tracey
Old Jun 27th 2005, 9:28 pm
Don't use It's green card

baconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of light

I'd go for early August, we leave early September. Couldn't make the last one coz my back was knackered and I couldn't move.
Old Jun 27th 2005, 9:33 pm

Originally Posted by baconmaster
I'd go for early August, we leave early September. Couldn't make the last one coz my back was knackered and I couldn't move.
Early August would be fine for me. Although I know Ad4oz can't make it as she will on a reccie in Oz, and doesn't return til last week in August...
Old Jun 27th 2005, 9:34 pm
Merlot

Not much action in the forums at the mo. Dunno where everyone has gone

Tracey.....oh Tracey
Tracey is away in Spain with her sister and kiddie winks

M

Old Jun 27th 2005, 9:39 pm

Originally Posted by Merlot
Tracey is away in Spain with her sister and kiddie winks

M
Okey Dokey
Old Jul 4th 2005, 12:12 am

You not back yet Tracey?

If you are, hope you had a great time
Old Jul 4th 2005, 7:15 am

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

hi we can do anytime apart from last weekend in july and i cant wait til sept that too far away
Old Jul 4th 2005, 12:33 pm

Should we go for the same place or should we try somewhere different?

Maybe Sunderland?
Old Jul 4th 2005, 1:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

How sad am I. Still in Spain but popped in to see what´s happening . My sisters not very well today so I´ve come over to the computers with the kids to give her a bit of peace.

I´d be up for another meet definitely. Not quite sure when I´m working though cos I´ve left my diary at home (not that sad!).

As for the venue I really don´t mind. The last place was nice enough and it had seating outside although it was a little restrictive as we couldn´t move the tables therefore didn´t really get to speak to anybody much.

I would hopefully be able to stay a little longer next time. I am planning to go to see another of my sisters in Brighton some time in August but that´s flexible as the kids are off school.

I´ve had a phone call from the estate agent while I´ve been here and there´s somebody coming to view the house on Thursday. I´ll have to get my skates on when I get home. I´m in the middle of painting one of the bedrooms and the conservatory and I´ll have all the washing etc. I don´t get back till the early hours on Wednesday :scared:

Merlot: How was Germany? Did you and hubby have a good time? You´re looking a bit miserable judging by the new avatar. Hope everythings ok.

Tracey
Old Jul 6th 2005, 11:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Might be a good idea to wait until ad4ozz is back from her reccie as she may have some good advice for us all. Late August, early Sept???? Same venue would suit us or at least in that area.

Paul
Old Jul 6th 2005, 1:46 pm

Originally Posted by paulb
Might be a good idea to wait until ad4ozz is back from her reccie as she may have some good advice for us all. Late August, early Sept???? Same venue would suit us or at least in that area.

Paul
I don't actually think she is going on a reccie now, but is making the move for good in September
Old Jul 6th 2005, 2:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

I don't actually think she is going on a reccie now, but is making the move for good in September
OK, maybe before she goes??
Old Jul 7th 2005, 9:11 am

She is still going in July, just found out. So back to what you said before Paulb

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.