Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Is this normal??

Is this normal??

Old Oct 23rd 2006, 7:38 am
Forum Regular

ormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really nice
Default Is this normal??

Just in a bit of a panic at the moment, wondered if someone would try put my mind at ease??

My husbands brother and his wife are our AOS They went for their interview just over 3 weeks ago but did nt realise it was going on both there wages so only handed in the main earners information was told it was ok just come in the following week and they will take the other information needed which he did.

The thing is its been over 2 weeks now and we have nt heard anything about lodging bond!! Is this normal i thought it went really quick this last process??

We would nt be in such a panic but we ve sold our house and should be signing over in prob about 2 weeks :scared:

I ve emailed our agent but he has nt got back to us and normally when he does its very abrupt and straight to the point and he makes us feel stupid and impatient for asking. So the quicker we finish the business with him the better.

Please someone TRY and put my mind at rest!!!
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 8:40 am
Newbie!

Spikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to all
Default Re: Is this normal??

I would definitely hassle, we were asked for our bond a couple of days after SIL had her interview.

Can you phone your agent - you're paying him to work for you yes? So don't feel guilty for asking him questions.

I hope you hear soon, I empathise with the stress of it, we'd sold our house and booked flights and hadn't heard about our visa and I was panicking. A lot Fortunately they came through last week.
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 9:08 am
Forum Regular

ormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Spikey
I would definitely hassle, we were asked for our bond a couple of days after SIL had her interview.

Can you phone your agent - you're paying him to work for you yes? So don't feel guilty for asking him questions.

I hope you hear soon, I empathise with the stress of it, we'd sold our house and booked flights and hadn't heard about our visa and I was panicking. A lot Fortunately they came through last week.
Thanks Spikey,

I ve just this minute received an email from our agent as i said in my thread he was very blunt!! All he said is " Emailed CO will inform"
You would nt think i have paid him alot of money i def would not recommend him to anyone our AOS (husbands brother and his wife) said if they ever saw him they would punch him as he was nt very nice to them aswell!!

I so hope i hear something very soon its driving me to
Old Oct 24th 2006, 3:17 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ormrod7

Thanks Spikey,

I ve just this minute received an email from our agent as i said in my thread he was very blunt!! All he said is " Emailed CO will inform"
You would nt think i have paid him alot of money i def would not recommend him to anyone our AOS (husbands brother and his wife) said if they ever saw him they would punch him as he was nt very nice to them aswell!!

I so hope i hear something very soon its driving me to

Has anyone got any advice for me???
Is this a normal length of time??