Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Is this normal ?

Is this normal ?

Old Aug 24th 2006, 3:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Is this normal ?

We leave for Oz next week and I keep getting waves of nausea and times when I just want to burst into tears for no reason. I'm not stressed as such as everything that needs to be done has been and I'm not emotional when I say goodbye to people, it's at stupid times.

I am addicted to pick n mix and today I walked into Woolworths for my final bag. When I saw the sweets I felt sick and had to walk out whereupon I burst into tears !! I think I need therapy
Old Aug 24th 2006, 4:04 pm
Pet
Forum Regular

Pet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nice
Default Re: Is this normal ?

I am addicted to pick n mix and today I walked into Woolworths for my final bag. When I saw the sweets I felt sick and had to walk out whereupon I burst into tears !! I think I need therapy[/QUOTE]

Bless!, anxiety, stress etc etc can do all sorts of funny things to the mind. Good luck for the future, try to relax and enjoy the ride. BIG TIP: Nothing is forever, the future is in your hands, grab it and most of all ENJOY.
Cheers Pauline
Old Aug 24th 2006, 4:07 pm
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Awww, I really feel for you. Maybe you are subcontiously stressed and are blocking out emotions making them appear in different situations ie. Woolies.
Will send some K and hugs (((((*)))))
J x
Old Aug 24th 2006, 4:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Downies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Is this normal ?

Originally Posted by ohippy
We leave for Oz next week and I keep getting waves of nausea and times when I just want to burst into tears for no reason. I'm not stressed as such as everything that needs to be done has been and I'm not emotional when I say goodbye to people, it's at stupid times.

I am addicted to pick n mix and today I walked into Woolworths for my final bag. When I saw the sweets I felt sick and had to walk out whereupon I burst into tears !! I think I need therapy

Pregnant?
Old Aug 24th 2006, 4:18 pm
playing the angel

tinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond repute

i can totally sympathise! we leave next week also.............one minute up, the next feeling really panicky and wondering what the hell we are doing.

the shippers have been and gone, house is empty, taking the dog to the shippers on Sunday, and having a couple of get together next week. have had a couple of occasions where I've wanted to cancel the flights........but we've come too far to jack it all in now.

anyways............sending you lots of hugs because i know exactly what your going through.
Old Aug 24th 2006, 4:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Poppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond repute

(((hugs))) we're off in just under 2 weeks and the most bizarre things are setting me off too. I feel like I do when I had the kids and my hormones were all over the place
I guess we just have to ride it out and keep thinking of all the godd things to come
Old Aug 24th 2006, 4:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pet
Bless!, anxiety, stress etc etc can do all sorts of funny things to the mind. Good luck for the future, try to relax and enjoy the ride. BIG TIP: Nothing is forever, the future is in your hands, grab it and most of all ENJOY.
Cheers Pauline[/QUOTE]

Thanks, we're off to Perth and it feels fab that it's full of people as nice as you. Will try and remember that.
Old Aug 24th 2006, 4:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Downies
Pregnant?
I nearly spluttered my tea all over the keyboard. If I was pregnant it's definitely an immaculate conception
Old Aug 24th 2006, 4:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

I nearly spluttered my tea all over the keyboard. If I was pregnant it's definitely an immaculate conception
what a shock - omg I couldn't even contemplate having another, don't even get broody about babies - I love them, they are gorgeous for cuddles but I can hand them back very easily

pick and mix - do you want me to get you some and bring it out when we come over
Old Aug 24th 2006, 4:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Poppett44
(((hugs))) we're off in just under 2 weeks and the most bizarre things are setting me off too. I feel like I do when I had the kids and my hormones were all over the place
I guess we just have to ride it out and keep thinking of all the godd things to come
That's how I feel, like when I was pregnant and a picture of a cute kitten started me bawling
Old Aug 24th 2006, 6:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by DebraH
what a shock - omg I couldn't even contemplate having another, don't even get broody about babies - I love them, they are gorgeous for cuddles but I can hand them back very easily

pick and mix - do you want me to get you some and bring it out when we come over
no, I've made the decision to give up pick n mix when we get to OZ
Old Aug 24th 2006, 7:19 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

no, I've made the decision to give up pick n mix when we get to OZ
Aww have some karma sounds like you need it, if i dnt speka to you on here befreo you go have a ball, it will be great give my best to your fella and your kids take care xxxx
Old Aug 24th 2006, 7:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Katsmajics other half !!!
Aww have some karma sounds like you need it, if i dnt speka to you on here befreo you go have a ball, it will be great give my best to your fella and your kids take care xxxx
Thanks babes - have good meet ups without us - we'll be thinking of you
Old Aug 24th 2006, 7:41 pm
Here at last

Crazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of light

I feel like that already and I've got another two months before we fly :scared:

Hope you feel better once you're on that plane, Good luck with your new life
Old Aug 24th 2006, 8:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

seasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond repute

you definately have my usual pregnancy symptoms..on the other hand I crave pick and mix (milkshake bottles, white mice and shrimps only though) on nights shifts too!! Breeeeeathe...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.