Is this normal?

Old Jun 20th 2006, 11:52 am
Forum Regular

georgiagal is a jewel in the roughgeorgiagal is a jewel in the roughgeorgiagal is a jewel in the roughgeorgiagal is a jewel in the rough
Default Is this normal?

In the process of filling in forms, is it normal to have a complete brain fluster and think you are filling everything in wrong, only to go back to the DIMIA Gen Skilled Immigration page for the 8millionth time this week and realise it's actually straight forward.
I think i'm going mad!
Old Jun 20th 2006, 11:58 am
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Is this normal?

ohhh yes! If you need help I'm sure you'll get it here.
Old Jun 20th 2006, 12:04 pm
Take it easy

Shakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is this normal?

Originally Posted by georgiagal
In the process of filling in forms, is it normal to have a complete brain fluster and think you are filling everything in wrong, only to go back to the DIMIA Gen Skilled Immigration page for the 8millionth time this week and realise it's actually straight forward.
I think i'm going mad!

Form filling is a terrible thing and should be banned

Unfortunately, it's necessary and once you've got through it, you'll be a lot closer to your new home than you are now. Keep thinking that and you'll get through