Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Noob here. Plastering and Brisbane help.

Noob here. Plastering and Brisbane help.

Old Feb 6th 2008, 6:00 pm
Forum Regular

TheDaddy will become famous soon enough
Default Noob here. Plastering and Brisbane help.

Hi, my names david and im sure you guys and girls get alot of these type of topics, but...

Me and my girlfriend are wanting to move to australia. Im a recently qualified plasterer, shes a recently qualified childrens nurse. If anyone could help with information on wages, job opportunities, possibilities of moving over with not much in the way of funds, help and advice etc.

My emails [email protected] if anyone living in Brisbane wishes to have a natter sometime, cheers.

Last edited by TheDaddy; Feb 6th 2008 at 6:07 pm.
Old Feb 6th 2008, 6:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

robert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud of
Default Re: Noob here. Plastering and Brisbane help.

Originally Posted by TheDaddy
Hi, my names david and im sure you guys and girls get alot of these type of topics, but...

Me and my girlfriend are wanting to move to australia. Im a recently qualified plasterer, shes a recently qualified childrens nurse. If anyone could help with information on wages, job opportunities, possibilities of moving over with not much in the way of funds, help and advice etc.

My emails [email protected] if anyone living in Brisbane wishes to have a natter sometime, cheers.
i have sent you my email and would be happy to help been a plasterer for just over 20 years. just on my way to work in a min so i will send you some info when i get in.
but for now look up all my post's on plastereing.
we live not for from melb.
Old Feb 6th 2008, 6:39 pm
Forum Regular

TheDaddy will become famous soon enough

Brilliant stuff mate, chat soon.
Old Feb 6th 2008, 9:19 pm
Forum Regular

Oakwood 2 is a name known to allOakwood 2 is a name known to allOakwood 2 is a name known to allOakwood 2 is a name known to allOakwood 2 is a name known to allOakwood 2 is a name known to allOakwood 2 is a name known to allOakwood 2 is a name known to allOakwood 2 is a name known to allOakwood 2 is a name known to allOakwood 2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by TheDaddy

Sounds like a good move dont know much about Brisbane rates but we could
sure do with some 4th year or recently qualified carpenters in Sydney
Good luck it does take a lot of courage but you have time on your hands
and a fantastic country