Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Non 'A' class Electrician looking for work in Perth.

Non 'A' class Electrician looking for work in Perth.

Old Sep 21st 2011, 3:32 pm
Just Joined

peteandkateoz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Non 'A' class Electrician looking for work in Perth.

Hi, my name is Peter, I am 30years old and I am currently in the process of acquiring my skilled perm residency visa as a General Electrician so I do not require visa sponsorship.
I am fully qualified to UK standards and I have 5 years experience.
My wife, children and I are looking to move south of the river to Secret Harbour so ideally I am looking for employment near to this area.

I have spoken to employment agencies yet most come back with mine work. I do not wish to work in the mines away from my family as this is not the reason for us moving. I am a domestic electrician and looking to work within a company doing general domestic work or new builds.

If anyone knows of any electrical companies in that area that take on UK sparks that are willing to train up to A class please contact me. Alternatively if you are an employer also please get in touch. According to our agent we should have our visa by the latest of August 2012 so I am looking to commence work August/September 2012.

Also if anyone can give me detailed info of exactly what I need to do to get registered when I arrive it would be very much appreciated!

I am a hardworking individual and can provide full references if required.

Many Thanks, Pete
Old Sep 21st 2011, 3:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

HelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Non 'A' class Electrician looking for work in Perth.

Lots of info for you here http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=97.