Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Nokia 3350 mobile

Nokia 3350 mobile

Old Apr 7th 2005, 12:35 pm
A New Day at Mid-Night...

pandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nice
Question Nokia 3350 mobile

Hello Folks,
Looking for information about Nokia 3350 mobile.
I mailed to nokia folks but none replied since quite a time now...!!!

Does it work in Australia...???
Appricaite any help in this regards.
Old Apr 7th 2005, 1:14 pm
Forum Regular

GCS15 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Nokia 3350 mobile

Originally Posted by pandya_m
Hello Folks,
Looking for information about Nokia 3350 mobile.
I mailed to nokia folks but none replied since quite a time now...!!!

Does it work in Australia...???
Appricaite any help in this regards.
Yep. Well mine does Bought it here though. Mobiles are cheap as chips. Try Virgin
Old Apr 7th 2005, 1:23 pm

pandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nice
Red face Re: Nokia 3350 mobile

Originally Posted by GCS15
Yep. Well mine does Bought it here though. Mobiles are cheap as chips. Try Virgin
okie...thanks a miilioooooooooooooooooon.

This Nokia 3350 is obselete now I may think of going further with more features..
I am an IT professional but am limited to use High tech gadgets...
my defination of mobil is just a phone + sms nothing more...
and yes that alarm belll in the morning that wakes me up
Old Apr 7th 2005, 1:38 pm
Forum Regular

okie...thanks a miilioooooooooooooooooon.

This Nokia 3350 is obselete now I may think of going further with more features..
I am an IT professional but am limited to use High tech gadgets...
my defination of mobil is just a phone + sms nothing more...
and yes that alarm belll in the morning that wakes me up
I hear you on those features. My new phone has a camera.... BIG DEAL. I want to make calls, send / receive text / use the alarm (work shift work so it makes life easier) and use the calculator (hmm is that really a good price for toilet paper?)

If it doesn't work you can just chuck it
Old Apr 7th 2005, 2:04 pm

I hear you on those features. My new phone has a camera.... BIG DEAL. I want to make calls, send / receive text / use the alarm (work shift work so it makes life easier) and use the calculator (hmm is that really a good price for toilet paper?)

If it doesn't work you can just chuck it
Camera I dont need anyway, already spend 350 USD on Kodak camera...
what cost do you estimate for those quality of mobil on the market...Seems those are cheaper in Australia then rest of the world....
Old Apr 7th 2005, 2:33 pm
Forum Regular

Camera I dont need anyway, already spend 350 USD on Kodak camera...
what cost do you estimate for those quality of mobil on the market...Seems those are cheaper in Australia then rest of the world....
I've got a phone through Virgin. I pay $15 a month get $15 worth of calls and they take $5 off what I owe on the phone (works out to be paid off in two years) No contracts

Then again a quick trip to the pawnbrokers and a sim card and your right... man this msg has taken ages maybe something to do with
Old Apr 7th 2005, 2:38 pm

Question Re: Nokia 3350 mobile

I've got a phone through Virgin. I pay $15 a month get $15 worth of calls and they take $5 off what I owe on the phone (works out to be paid off in two years) No contracts

Then again a quick trip to the pawnbrokers and a sim card and your right... man this msg has taken ages maybe something to do with
Wait are you talking of EMI or something similar to that...?
Here you pay $5 pm, so for 2 yrs = 120$'s
so thats how the busniess goes for Virgin guys...am I right?
Old Apr 7th 2005, 2:45 pm
Forum Regular

Smile Re: Nokia 3350 mobile

Wait are you talking of EMI or something similar to that...?
Here you pay $5 pm, so for 2 yrs = 120$'s
so thats how the busniess goes for Virgin guys...am I right?
Now your talking silly talk Richard BRanson has virgin everything here. Except for virgin aussies in UK

ok ok i'm self medicating but been stressfull as today. Life at the sharp end and all that perhaps my life as a paramedic will be short?
Old Apr 7th 2005, 2:47 pm
Forum Regular

Why you wanna come to Aus?

Serious question. Me and the missus are keen to go back to the UK and ... well .. we are anglophiles.
Old Apr 7th 2005, 2:55 pm

Thumbs up Re: Nokia 3350 mobile

Why you wanna come to Aus?

Serious question. Me and the missus are keen to go back to the UK and ... well .. we are anglophiles.
Sorry I am not from UK. I am an Indian we too have a lot of British heritage and we try hard to retain those things as heritage...
I guess its home Country calling for you...
All the best you need to think of both your mind and heart and make a wise decision....
Old Apr 7th 2005, 2:57 pm

Lightbulb Re: Nokia 3350 mobile

Now your talking silly talk Richard BRanson has virgin everything here. Except for virgin aussies in UK

ok ok i'm self medicating but been stressfull as today. Life at the sharp end and all that perhaps my life as a paramedic will be short?
I wonder why Richard Uncle has given the name Virgin... Moreover I see Lot of Virgin banner in US as well..
Is he making history like Ropert Murdoch Uncle...
One more thing, this is wise quote "There are two times when to keep your mouth shut: When swimming and when angry."
To keep shut when Angry...I just liked it...Sensible thing to do...
Old Apr 7th 2005, 3:01 pm
Forum Regular

Smile Re: Nokia 3350 mobile

India - Awsome. I love Asia. My Missus' Brother is a missionary and he spent some time in India. He loved it. Had fantastic stories to tell. Wouldn't mind checking the place out.

Can I ask you. What is the G-O with not giving aid to injured people? It may be some myth that I picked up in my travels but I was told that if a person were to need urgent care for whatever reason they'd be ignored until family arrives?

I also love Bollywood. Fantastic dance routines.
Old Apr 7th 2005, 3:06 pm

Lightbulb Re: Nokia 3350 mobile

India - Awsome. I love Asia. My Missus' Brother is a missionary and he spent some time in India. He loved it. Had fantastic stories to tell. Wouldn't mind checking the place out.

Can I ask you. What is the G-O with not giving aid to injured people? It may be some myth that I picked up in my travels but I was told that if a person were to need urgent care for whatever reason they'd be ignored until family arrives?

I also love Bollywood. Fantastic dance routines.
Those are some harsh realities, but not always one is ignored like the one till family arrives...

hmm something is happenings, Govt is moving from conservative options and embracing globalisation...

Yeh India is happening place, I can say now.
Old Apr 7th 2005, 3:13 pm
Forum Regular

I just couldn't do it... leave a injured person to their own devices that is. I am not sure that i'd step in during a fight but I wouldn't let someone just lie (sp) there. That's me. Making social blunders... again Hell I go up to drunks and druggies on the street and make sure they are ok. I wish no ill to anyone (well except peodophiles and torturers)

Still I think it would be cool to check India out. BE a real eye opener that's for sure. The first time I saw a person live on the street was Tokyo if you believe it, then London but I never saw real poverty till I went to Morocco. Couldn't get away from there soon enough. Just couldn't face up to it.
Old Apr 7th 2005, 3:16 pm

I just couldn't do it... leave a injured person to their own devices that is. I am not sure that i'd step in during a fight but I wouldn't let someone just lie (sp) there. That's me. Making social blunders... again Hell I go up to drunks and druggies on the street and make sure they are ok. I wish no ill to anyone (well except peodophiles and torturers)

Still I think it would be cool to check India out. BE a real eye opener that's for sure. The first time I saw a person live on the street was Tokyo if you believe it, then London but I never saw real poverty till I went to Morocco. Couldn't get away from there soon enough. Just couldn't face up to it.
Sir you seem to be emotional British Gentleman...
We have to live with Good and Curse of this Universe...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.