Wikiposts

Nogood Bar****s

Old Feb 23rd 2004, 6:20 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

lol, sorry trev but had to laugh at the dog reminds me of a cartoon dog, Courage the cowardly dog.
Old Feb 23rd 2004, 7:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by CitySimon
I know that this isn't my forum... but I spotted the thread and had to put a post onto it about my own experiences with dumb robbers....

When my wife first moved to England to stay with me we lived in a rented falt in a pretty poor area of Preston, Lancashire...

We were more or less run out of the flat by countless drug dealers in the flats around us.

Leaving in a hurry, we took the essentials and moved in with my parents.

About 2 weeks later we bought a house and went back to our flat to get the rest of our belongings. On arriving there we found that our flat had been broken into and the following things had been stolen...

1) £6.50 in a change bowl which also contained $200 US (The American money was left).
2) A broken sterio which was worth about £5
3) A black and white TV (worth about £5)
4) My wifes big, fake necklace worth about £10 (They left the smaller necklace worth £150)
5) A slow cooker worth £20

The funny thing about the slow cooker was that stacked on-top of it was a sandwich maker worth about £40. They had taken the slow cooker and left the snadwich maker on the shelf!?!?!?!

The robbers were clearly not the sharpest tools in the box!!

I'm going back to my own forum now.. Bye!
I had a similar experience in Coventry as a student - got burgled one Friday night. We had a TV on a £10 MFI trolley - they took the TV off, put it on the floor and stole the trolley. The policewoman who turned up offered to make us a cup of tea as we were in a bit of shock - she came back into the lounge and said "I'm sorry love, they've nicked the kettle"

They also stole 4-gang extension leads, a packet of blue tac and a tub of Kit Kats. They left the jewellry but took a pair of skis!
Old Feb 23rd 2004, 8:04 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

You always know when Abos do your place over, all the foods gone out your fridge , and all your "tracky dacs" are missing....... MM .........ps track suit pants .