Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

No Vic' teams in the AFL Grand Final AGAIN!!!

No Vic' teams in the AFL Grand Final AGAIN!!!

Old Sep 17th 2005, 8:46 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute
Default No Vic' teams in the AFL Grand Final AGAIN!!!

Well I know as a Freo Dockers member, I'm supposed to hate The Eagles, but what a feather in the cap of WA to have one of our clubs in the GF.

2 years running no Victorian clubs in the Grand Final.
Perhaps the AFL will now wake up to the fact that they are the AFL, (not the VFL), and end the blatantly obvious bias towards Victorian clubs in the home and away fixture draw!!

I won't hold my breath though!!
Old Sep 17th 2005, 9:18 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: No Vic' teams in the AFL Grand Final AGAIN!!!

Originally Posted by Scossie
Well I know as a Freo Dockers member, I'm supposed to hate The Eagles, but what a feather in the cap of WA to have one of our clubs in the GF.

Perhaps the AFL will now wake up to the fact that they are the AFL, (not the VFL), and end the blatantly obvious bias towards Victorian clubs in the home and away fixture draw!!

I won't hold my breath though!!
Let's hope so. Rumour has it the Lions has a better fixture next year, with only one trip to WA and SA instead of the 2 each this year. Plus they'll have an 'away' game on the Gold Coast at Carrara so they'll have 13 games in QLD
Old Sep 17th 2005, 9:48 am
Gwyllt

gogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud of

The Bloods are a Melbourne team with their home ground in Sydney. Hope they win, they gave us 2 premierships in the 80's
Old Sep 17th 2005, 9:49 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gogdownunder
The Bloods are a Melbourne team with their home ground in Sydney. Hope they win, they gave us 2 premierships in the 80's
I'm shouting for Sydney next week too. Though they'll struggle without Hall.
Old Sep 17th 2005, 9:52 am
Gwyllt

gogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by wmoore
I'm shouting for Sydney next week too. Though they'll struggle without Hall.
Yeh, hope he gets off, he's fairly well behaved these days
Old Sep 17th 2005, 9:55 am
What's happening dudes?

Yeh, hope he gets off, he's fairly well behaved these days
I didn't see it but the journo I read this morning thought it was nailed on for a ban. We'll see Monday I guess ....
Old Sep 17th 2005, 10:29 am
Gwyllt

Originally Posted by wmoore
I didn't see it but the journo I read this morning thought it was nailed on for a ban. We'll see Monday I guess ....
Yeh, Monday is when we find out what Judd's girlfriend is wearing(or not wearing) to the Brownlow. Stay rivetted
Old Sep 17th 2005, 10:31 am
What's happening dudes?

Yeh, Monday is when we find out what Judd's girlfriend is wearing(or not wearing) to the Brownlow. Stay rivetted
Ah yes, I did see the 'highlights' from the last couple of years on the Footy Show a bit back
Old Sep 17th 2005, 11:29 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Barry Hall "should" get of for that tap, and I hope he does. When the Eagles win don't want there to be any excuses.

Ohhhhhhhh its gonna be good.
Old Sep 18th 2005, 1:42 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Brownlow for Cousins on Monday, premiership for the Eagles on Saturday. It doesn't get any better than this...
Old Sep 18th 2005, 1:47 am
been there........

TheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by renth
Brownlow for Cousins on Monday, premiership for the Eagles on Saturday. It doesn't get any better than this...
And what a triumph for Woosha, to captain a team to the premiership and then to coach it to top of the pile 11 years later. Wonder how many times this has happened previously?
Old Sep 18th 2005, 5:07 am
Gwyllt

Originally Posted by TheCrone
And what a triumph for Woosha, to captain a team to the premiership and then to coach it to top of the pile 11 years later. Wonder how many times this has happened previously?
Your being a little premature Next weeks winner will be top of the pile, the losers will feel like sh*t, there's nothing worse than losing a GF

Dick Reynolds was captain-coach of Essendon during four premiership wins. Many experts regard him as the greatest player ever
Old Sep 18th 2005, 5:19 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

Rebecca, (Chris Judd's GF) lives in my street. Just across the road.
Chris doesn't live there.
Rebecca shares the house with her sister.
I see her all the time.
Nice girl.

There's a pretty good social thing goes on in the Summer among the neighbours in our street, (Hastily arranged Friday night BBQ's etc.) & she shows up quite a lot for a few beers.
Old Sep 18th 2005, 5:28 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Rebecca, (Chris Judd's GF) lives in my street. Just across the road.
Chris doesn't live there.
Rebecca shares the house with her sister.
I see her all the time.
Nice girl.

There's a pretty good social thing goes on in the Summer among the neighbours in our street, (Hastily arranged Friday night BBQ's etc.) & she shows up quite a lot for a few beers.

Guess summer is at your house then.
Old Sep 24th 2005, 7:49 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by TheCrone

Ooops.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.