Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

No PM from the GB!

No PM from the GB!

Old Nov 12th 2003, 2:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute
Default No PM from the GB!

Just to keep everyone posted I have not received a PM of apology from the GB. I am not going to hold my breath until it comes either.

Peter has disabled the TennisOz account and I am now OzTennis as you know - complete with a new password I can't even remember and I'm now defaulted back to my original email address.

I hope this has raised the issue of regularly changing passwords with everyone and not making it something an intelligent (but misguided) person can guess.

I'll keep you posted if I get an apology.

Thanks to everyone for the suggestions, comments, sympathy etc.

Don't let the b******s grind you down as they say.

OzTennis

P.S. PM isn't Tony Blair and GB isn't Great Britain!
Old Nov 12th 2003, 2:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Oz T

Hope that the lousy creep soon has the courage to own up - I doubt it though.

Debs
Old Nov 12th 2003, 2:38 pm
WBB

Default Re: No PM from the GB!

Originally posted by OzTennis
Just to keep everyone posted I have not received a PM of apology from the GB. I am not going to hold my breath until it comes either.

Peter has disabled the TennisOz account and I am now OzTennis as you know - complete with a new password I can't even remember and I'm now defaulted back to my original email address.

I hope this has raised the issue of regularly changing passwords with everyone and not making it something an intelligent (but misguided) person can guess.

I'll keep you posted if I get an apology.

Thanks to everyone for the suggestions, comments, sympathy etc.

Don't let the b******s grind you down as they say.

OzTennis

P.S. PM isn't Tony Blair and GB isn't Great Britain!
don't hold your breath ozt

i have pm'd pete (ptlabs) and he is on to it, let's wait and see how it unfolds.