Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

As no one seems to care ..!!!!!

As no one seems to care ..!!!!!

Old Feb 3rd 2006, 8:05 pm
"More wine please...."

Ozz&Tilly is a name known to allOzz&Tilly is a name known to allOzz&Tilly is a name known to allOzz&Tilly is a name known to allOzz&Tilly is a name known to allOzz&Tilly is a name known to allOzz&Tilly is a name known to allOzz&Tilly is a name known to allOzz&Tilly is a name known to allOzz&Tilly is a name known to allOzz&Tilly is a name known to all
Unhappy As no one seems to care ..!!!!!

I posted this on the immigration section but no one seems to care.....and I'm bloody ecstatic !!! Wooohooooooooooooo!!!!
I front loaded my spouse application on Tuesday(yes this Tuesday)....sent it Special Delivery at approx 12.30.
Got tracking message that it was delivered at about 10.30 hrs Wednesday at Australia High Commission.
Credit Card charge showed up on Thursday.
My Passport, and yes....the HOLY GRAIL !!! inside it, appeared THIS morning with postie !!
Oh........My........God....That was sooooooooooooooo quick.
Fully Spouse Visa loaded up now.........Australia here we come !!!
Good Luck to all of you waiting .......It really is worth the wait !!
Maybe someone will say well done on this forum.....PLEEEEEASE !!
I will even spare you a drop of the australian red if you do !!!! and its going down rather well tonight
TILLY
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 8:07 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: As no one seems to care ..!!!!!

Originally Posted by Ozz&Tilly
I posted this on the immigration section but no one seems to care.....and I'm bloody ecstatic !!! Wooohooooooooooooo!!!!
I front loaded my spouse application on Tuesday(yes this Tuesday)....sent it Special Delivery at approx 12.30.
Got tracking message that it was delivered at about 10.30 hrs Wednesday at Australia High Commission.
My Passport, and yes....the HOLY GRAIL !!! inside it, appeared THIS morning with postie !!
I will even spare you a drop of the australian red if you do !!!! and its going down rather well tonight
TILLY
Fab news....congrats
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 8:08 pm
"More wine please...."

Ozz&Tilly is a name known to allOzz&Tilly is a name known to allOzz&Tilly is a name known to allOzz&Tilly is a name known to allOzz&Tilly is a name known to allOzz&Tilly is a name known to allOzz&Tilly is a name known to allOzz&Tilly is a name known to allOzz&Tilly is a name known to allOzz&Tilly is a name known to allOzz&Tilly is a name known to all

Thanks Issie....I thought I was all alone !!
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 8:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 8:11 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Ozz&Tilly]I posted this on the immigration section but no one seems to care.....and I'm bloody ecstatic !!! Wooohooooooooooooo!!!!
TILLY[/QUOTE

Congrats, we all care, honest, i'll join you in a toast
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 8:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Irish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond repute

TILLY
Congrtats and all the best! !
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 8:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

thepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nice

Hi Tilly.

Well done and congrats

We are in the process of getting the info together for my hubbies spouse visa, have you got any good tips so that when we put ours in it will come back that fast......any help/advice would be great.

Bet you cant wait to book that plane ride now.

Tracey
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 8:16 pm
"More wine please...."

Thanks peeps....I have been a lurker for so long and only posted a couple of times....but you are such wonderful advisors and minds of information that I just had to share it with you !!!!
Tilly
Woooohoooooooo !!!
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 8:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

gina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: As no one seems to care ..!!!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

pleased for you well done!
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 8:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

angel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond repute

Get in there!!! Bloody hell that was quick. Well done and congratulations
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 8:19 pm
Forum Regular

kbryant has a brilliant futurekbryant has a brilliant futurekbryant has a brilliant futurekbryant has a brilliant futurekbryant has a brilliant futurekbryant has a brilliant future

CONGRATS
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 8:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Woohoo! Well done
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 8:24 pm
DAMN.........I'M GOOD

BRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond repute

TILLY
i AM SOOOO SORRY FOR MISSING YOUR GREAT NEWS, BUT i'M SPENDING A LITTLE MORE TIME IN THE BARBIE A LATELY, pLEAS ACCEPT A SPLODGE OF KARMA AS AN APLOLOGY ( FOR FAX SAKE WHY ARE MY CAPS ON ?? mE THINX AM PISHED)
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 8:26 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic, thats BRILLIANT news, will raise a glass or two to you! cheers.
Jan & Gary.

By the way ADE i am PMSL, have a good night!!!!!!

Last edited by robos; Feb 3rd 2006 at 8:29 pm.
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 8:28 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

TILLY
Bloody hell that was quick!

Sent you some karma

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.