No arguments

Old May 9th 2004, 9:40 pm
Forum Regular

kath29 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default No arguments

Where is Mike Stanton? This forum has been very boring over the last few days. I might have to say something controversial about Australia if he doesn't come back soon

Last edited by kath29; May 9th 2004 at 9:59 pm.
Old May 10th 2004, 1:16 am
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of
Default Re: No arguments

Originally posted by kath29
Where is Mike Stanton? This forum has been very boring over the last few days. I might have to say something controversial about Australia if he doesn't come back soon
Like............. It rains Cats and Dogs in Winter in Perth.

It started this Weekend
Old May 10th 2004, 1:40 am
ABCDiamond

Originally posted by kath29
Isn't he in the "Moving back to the UK" forum ?

Old May 10th 2004, 3:47 am
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by ABCDiamond
Isn't he in the "Moving back to the UK" forum ?
yes but he comes in here too....

you know him ABC...!!!