Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Night out in Melbourne

Night out in Melbourne

Old Aug 27th 2004, 5:00 am
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation Night out in Melbourne

If anyone is interested in meeting for drinks next Friday 3rd September about 7pm onwards in the city let me know

Me and another friend (both POM's) are headin out into Melbourne for a night of drinking after work so if anyone wants to join us you are more than welcome

I am away this weekend so will decide on a venue next week but it will be central and who knows we could get a pub crawl going!!!!

Enjoy the weekend heading to Warrnambol to see the whales lets hope they are there!

Jo
Old Aug 29th 2004, 8:01 am
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Night out in Melbourne

Bumping this one back to the top. No one interested in a few drinks in Melbourne on Friday night???

Jo
Old Aug 29th 2004, 11:18 am
Madwoman

katyjoy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by joh117
Bumping this one back to the top. No one interested in a few drinks in Melbourne on Friday night???

Jo
Would love to, but will have to pass as we don't arrive until October. So let us know when you are out again ( after i arrive of course) would love a decent night out round the town!

Kate
Old Aug 29th 2004, 11:43 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by joh117

Jo
Hiya Jo

Normally I would deffo be up for it (plan to leave my liver to medical science ) but we already have plans for Friday night. BTW, have you seen my thread about 'Melbourne Women's Drinking Club'?

Cheers,
Anya.
Old Aug 29th 2004, 11:58 am
Pass The Post

Originally Posted by anya4oz
Hiya Jo

Normally I would deffo be up for it (plan to leave my liver to medical science ) but we already have plans for Friday night. BTW, have you seen my thread about 'Melbourne Women's Drinking Club'?

Cheers,
Anya.

Hi Anya

Yeah I posted this friday then was away in Warrnambool this weekend whale watching! So only just reading through the back log of posts from the weekend. I am up for drinking sessions in Melbourne and I am sure my mate Linda would be. Let me know when you get one planned

Jo
Old Aug 30th 2004, 3:51 am
Pass The Post

No takers then? Well it was short notice but bumped it back up in case anyone missed the post

Jo