Nickelodeon

Old Dec 4th 2003, 7:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Cool Nickelodeon

Hi there. My children are keen to find out if they can get the kids channel Nickelodeon in Australia.

I know it is silly but it is important to them - and no they are no stuck in front of the TV all day but their favourite cartoon is on there (the Wild Thornberrys)

Thanks
Debs
Old Dec 4th 2003, 8:55 pm
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Hi Debs,

My girl likes The Wild Thornberrys as well. They're on ABC in Oz, the page is here.

You can search for loads of other programmes as well.

Steve.
Attached Thumbnails Nickelodeon-elisa.jpg  
Old Dec 5th 2003, 7:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by SteveBannister
Hi Debs,

My girl likes The Wild Thornberrys as well. They're on ABC in Oz, the page is here.

You can search for loads of other programmes as well.

Steve.
Wow! They have Bob the Builder... that takes care of my Saturday morning lie-ins!
Old Dec 5th 2003, 8:28 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Oh thanks Steve
She will be pleased
Debs
Old Dec 5th 2003, 1:42 pm
WBB

do they have dora the explorer and blue's clues?

my life would be a lot easier if they do.

Old Dec 5th 2003, 1:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

http://www.foxtel.com.au/channel/details.jsp?chnl=NIC
WBB have a look at this link. A mate of mine in Aus sent it to me.
Old Dec 5th 2003, 4:55 pm
WBB

Originally posted by debsy
http://www.foxtel.com.au/channel/details.jsp?chnl=NIC
WBB have a look at this link. A mate of mine in Aus sent it to me.

cheers for the link, this business would be so much easier without the ankle biters.

:scared:

Old Dec 6th 2003, 7:50 pm
Home in 2010.

The Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really nice

Originally posted by welshboybilly
do they have dora the explorer and blue's clues?

my life would be a lot easier if they do.

WBBilly
When I was there they had Blues Clues but it was the American version with the American Steve. Kids loved it and sat starring when they saw it in the UK with Kevin and a scouse accent.
Is it really for the kids or do you like to help Dora in her journeys?
Old Dec 6th 2003, 10:31 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by nicholls clan
WBBilly
When I was there they had Blues Clues but it was the American version with the American Steve. Kids loved it and sat starring when they saw it in the UK with Kevin and a scouse accent.

PMSL!!!!!
I was dashing round safeway this evening singing...''you got to find a second paw print, thats the second clue, put it in our notebook.....'' I had to stop myself when I started asking the milk racks ''cos there whos clues?''
my 6 year old daughter and her twin brothers who are nearly 3 regularly play dora the explorer!! Oliver, the littlest twin is always boots....
sorry, just realised Im rambling again........!!!
I need another voddy!!!

sue
Old Dec 6th 2003, 10:34 pm
WBB

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins
PMSL!!!!!
I was dashing round safeway this evening singing...''you got to find a second paw print, thats the second clue, put it in our notebook.....'' I had to stop myself when I started asking the milk racks ''cos there whos clues?''
my 6 year old daughter and her twin brothers who are nearly 3 regularly play dora the explorer!! Oliver, the littlest twin is always boots....
sorry, just realised Im rambling again........!!!
I need another voddy!!!

sue
i can relate to that, lol.

Old Dec 7th 2003, 7:00 am
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by nicholls clan
WBBilly
When we were on holiday they had the German version on the TV. Same jumper! What was funny, though, was that the presenter had bigger ears than Blue!
Old Dec 7th 2003, 7:49 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

LOL!!!
MY favourite part of the schedule is the 'bedtime business' song at 6.55pm - thats my lots cue to go to bed! Oh, how we love kevin in his stripey green jimjams!!!!!!!!!
Its also the cue to get the alcohol out!!!!

sue

nb. this does make us seem like we watch tv 24/7, but we dont!!
Old Dec 7th 2003, 1:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins
LOL!!!
MY favourite part of the schedule is the 'bedtime business' song at 6.55pm - thats my lots cue to go to bed! Oh, how we love kevin in his stripey green jimjams!!!!!!!!!
Its also the cue to get the alcohol out!!!!

sue

nb. this does make us seem like we watch tv 24/7, but we dont!!
Me too! Ooh I meant "us" too! Whoever thought up that song needs a medal! But don't you just live the wiggle song? Does anyone else have Koala Brothers obsessives?
Larissa
PS I have to be Miss Lilly when my 6 year old is playing ballerinas... our little sprog has to be boots too! Good to know that other parents have to play out the characters too!
Old Dec 7th 2003, 1:25 pm
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

My 5 year old is developing her aussie accent with the help of koala brothers! She is infuriating my husband by insisting she cant wait to shed her brummie one!