Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Nice Restaurants in Perth

Nice Restaurants in Perth

Old Nov 20th 2007, 8:24 pm
Just Joined

littledevil is a jewel in the roughlittledevil is a jewel in the roughlittledevil is a jewel in the roughlittledevil is a jewel in the rough
Default Nice Restaurants in Perth

Hi
My in laws have just moved to Perth and for a Christmas present for them we have thought of the idea of someway paying for them both to have a nice meal out. My partner has been to Perth but wants to know if anyone has any recommendations for a nice restaurant we can book for them, As he cant think of any.

Thanks
Nic
x
Old Nov 20th 2007, 8:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Evelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Nice Restaurants in Perth

Originally Posted by littledevil
Hi
My in laws have just moved to Perth and for a Christmas present for them we have thought of the idea of someway paying for them both to have a nice meal out. My partner has been to Perth but wants to know if anyone has any recommendations for a nice restaurant we can book for them, As he cant think of any.

Thanks
Nic
x
Hi,

how much money do you want to spent per head and do you prefer any particular area?

Evelin
Old Nov 20th 2007, 8:49 pm
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of

There's lots. Halo at Barrack St jetty is a favourite as is Grand Palace (Chinese). Fraser's in Kings Park was good but expensive. The revolving C restaurant is meant to be good but never been. Also like InContro over in South Perth.
Old Nov 20th 2007, 9:32 pm
Forum Regular

ALANandBARB35 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

Thanks
Nic
x
We had a lovely meal at Frasers in Kings Park in Sept 06 for our 40th anniversary while we were visiting our kids in Aus. In a great setting overlooking the city.
Barb
Old Nov 20th 2007, 10:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold

44 King street just opposite Louis Vuitton, food and service was great.
Old Nov 20th 2007, 10:11 pm
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Carrianne
44 King street just opposite Louis Vuitton, food and service was great.

I often walk from the Red Cat stop on William St past LV down to the Busport so must pass this place but have never noticed (usually concentrating on getting home!). Will keeps eyes open next time and check it out.
Old Nov 20th 2007, 10:14 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Duende in Leederville for tapas, Swan Brewery or Matilda Bay for great views over the river, Coco's in South Perth is always popular and there are lots of great fish restaurants between South Perth and Freo - Red Herring perhaps. Mullaloo Beach Hotel wins lots of awards and is by far the best we have found up north.
Old Nov 21st 2007, 1:39 am
Just Joined

nerysann is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

Thanks
Nic
x
for some great ideas, buy the sunday times on Sunday, they do great reviews, or try their website www.perthnow.com.au
Old Nov 21st 2007, 1:48 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

What type of cuisine do they like?
Old Nov 21st 2007, 1:48 am
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

What about a river cruise incoporating dinner?

I booked one as a wedding present for some friends that visited, it was a night cruise so the city was all lit up and they said the food and wine was fantastic.

Captain Cook Cruises it was, I'll see if I can find the link...
Old Nov 21st 2007, 1:49 am
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.captaincookcruises.com.au...spx?CAT=DINNER

Old Nov 21st 2007, 2:58 am
Forum Regular

sue1964 is just really nicesue1964 is just really nicesue1964 is just really nicesue1964 is just really nicesue1964 is just really nicesue1964 is just really nicesue1964 is just really nicesue1964 is just really nicesue1964 is just really nice

Attivo in North beach is nice.
The old cottage in Swan Valley which has now moved and under a diffrent name but can ring old number.
Bar n Brassere in East Perth.
Old Nov 21st 2007, 3:03 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SunshineGirl
There's lots. Halo at Barrack St jetty is a favourite
I second that, Halo is great.
Old Nov 21st 2007, 8:50 pm
Just Joined

littledevil is a jewel in the roughlittledevil is a jewel in the roughlittledevil is a jewel in the roughlittledevil is a jewel in the rough

Hi
thanks to everyone for their suggestions im going to have a look at them now.
They like all kinds of food both love seafood, chinese, thai etc.
Have looked at the river cruises they look great think we are going to book that when we go to visit them early next year.

Nic
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 2:56 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

It looks good. I've just booked this for our 5th wedding anniversary in December - $161 for 2 which I think is quite reasonable. Will let you know what it's like.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.