Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Nice to meet you all

Nice to meet you all

Old Dec 4th 2006, 1:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Streaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Nice to meet you all

Hello everybody,
Been lurking for a while now, so I'd better introduce myself. Application 136 modl received on 31st August. Am married and have 3 boys (ouch!!!) and still I remain quite sane (sort of ) Good luck to everybody waiting, and let's hope Santa lets a few of his elves help out at DIMA to help progress some visa's for Christmas and New Year.

Happy Christmas everyone

S xx
Old Dec 4th 2006, 3:14 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nice to meet you all

Originally Posted by Streaks
Hello everybody,
Been lurking for a while now, so I'd better introduce myself. Application 136 modl received on 31st August. Am married and have 3 boys (ouch!!!) and still I remain quite sane (sort of ) Good luck to everybody waiting, and let's hope Santa lets a few of his elves help out at DIMA to help progress some visa's for Christmas and New Year.

Happy Christmas everyone

S xx
Hello

Welcome to expats - I'll send you some welcoming Karma
Old Dec 4th 2006, 6:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Streaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippies
Hello

Welcome to expats - I'll send you some welcoming Karma
Why Thank you - my very first one !
Old Dec 4th 2006, 7:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

sarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond repute

Hello everybody,

Happy Christmas everyone

S xx

Hi welcome to the site lots of very friendly people.

Good luck to you with your visa.

Sarah
Old Dec 8th 2006, 9:24 am
Just Joined

sistermary has a brilliant futuresistermary has a brilliant futuresistermary has a brilliant futuresistermary has a brilliant futuresistermary has a brilliant futuresistermary has a brilliant future

Hey Streaks

Hope Santa fills your stockings with fabulous things!!

Nice to meet you too.
Old Dec 8th 2006, 9:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sistermaryfellatio
Hey Streaks

Hope Santa fills your stockings with fabulous things!!

Nice to meet you too.
Hey who told you I wear stockings !

Thanks for the welcome
S xx
Old Dec 8th 2006, 9:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sarah-jayne
Hi welcome to the site lots of very friendly people.

Good luck to you with your visa.

Sarah
Hi Sarah-jayne,
Thanks for the welcome
S xx
Old Dec 8th 2006, 9:35 am
Just Joined

sistermary has a brilliant futuresistermary has a brilliant futuresistermary has a brilliant futuresistermary has a brilliant futuresistermary has a brilliant futuresistermary has a brilliant future

Your from the West country too......can't keep anything quiet down there. lol

They all know 3 days ahead of time that your going to fart!!

One of the reasons Il left the place
Old Dec 8th 2006, 9:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sistermaryfellatio
Your from the West country too......can't keep anything quiet down there. lol

They all know 3 days ahead of time that your going to fart!!

One of the reasons Il left the place
I know, it's all this rough cider we're supposed to drink !! for the gossiping and the farting
S xx
Old Dec 8th 2006, 9:45 am
Just Joined

[QUOTE=Streaks]I know, it's all this rough cider we're supposed to drink !! for the gossiping and the farting
S xx[/QUO

Havn't touched the stuff since I was 13.....it is the devils piss!! Could murder a pasty and some clotted cream for Xmas tho
Old Dec 8th 2006, 9:46 am
BE Forum Addict

I hope you mean separately ! :scared:
S xx
Old Dec 8th 2006, 9:57 am
Just Joined

I hope you mean separately ! :scared:
S xx

Its been that long I don't care how it comes!
Old Dec 8th 2006, 4:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Hello everybody,

Happy Christmas everyone

S xx
Hi streaks and welcome to the madhouse
Old Dec 8th 2006, 5:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by curly
Hi streaks and welcome to the madhouse
Many thanks for the welcome Curly
Old Dec 8th 2006, 7:17 pm
History in the making

Absenthe is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there good to meet you, i m new to this all, trying to set myself up work wise to get to Austrailia 100% doing HGV mechanic's. i put up a thread, but no one say'd hi, so i thought i d say hello to ever was new too.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.