Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Nice furniture shops in / near Perth?

Nice furniture shops in / near Perth?

Old Jun 29th 2007, 12:07 am
BE Enthusiast

PoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to behold
Default Nice furniture shops in / near Perth?

Hi all,

I need some help please. We would like to buy a nice piece of furniture for our family room but we don't seem to know where the furniture shops are.

specifically we are looking for something to stand our tv on that is fairly tall so kids can't reach and obviously it needs to house a dvd player/foxtel etc.

There are some things I'd like to spend a bit of money on thats the furniture as I know we will be keeping it for a long time.

Can anyone tell me some nice, good quality furniture shops in and around Perth or SOR.

Thanks

J
Old Jun 29th 2007, 1:02 am
Forum Regular

cj23 has a brilliant futurecj23 has a brilliant futurecj23 has a brilliant futurecj23 has a brilliant futurecj23 has a brilliant futurecj23 has a brilliant futurecj23 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Nice furniture shops in / near Perth?

If you want good quality wood ie. Marri, Jarrah try either Perth Furniture Store in Cannington or Joondalup or the General Store in Osbourne Park. We bought a beautiful Marri tv unit from Perth Furniture, from ordering to delivery took 10 weeks, choice of wood and choice of handles. Will last forever.

Cath
Old Jun 29th 2007, 1:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Wave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PoppetUK
Hi all,

I need some help please. We would like to buy a nice piece of furniture for our family room but we don't seem to know where the furniture shops are.

specifically we are looking for something to stand our tv on that is fairly tall so kids can't reach and obviously it needs to house a dvd player/foxtel etc.

There are some things I'd like to spend a bit of money on thats the furniture as I know we will be keeping it for a long time.

Can anyone tell me some nice, good quality furniture shops in and around Perth or SOR.

Thanks

J

Natuzzi in Osborne Park is good.
Old Jun 29th 2007, 5:29 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cj23
If you want good quality wood ie. Marri, Jarrah try either Perth Furniture Store in Cannington or Joondalup or the General Store in Osbourne Park. We bought a beautiful Marri tv unit from Perth Furniture, from ordering to delivery took 10 weeks, choice of wood and choice of handles. Will last forever.

Cath
We had Perth Furniture Store in Joondalup make us a marri coffee table, it's beautiful.