Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

nice email reply

nice email reply

Old Nov 13th 2003, 12:03 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute
Default nice email reply

I have been sending off emails to various hospitals around the Christchurch area of NZ enquiring about vacancies Im not really wanting a job when we first go over but thought there was no harm in enquiring anyway. Before anyone asks Im not a nurse or anything just a lowly support worker or " Technical Officer" as I was grandly known in my last position.
Anyways have just been checking my email and I have got a lovely reply from one of the private hospitals saying they had posted an application form out to me and were looking forward to hearing from me.
I would like to go out to work eventually when we are all settled as I think it would be a good way to get to meet people
Old Nov 13th 2003, 12:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

You may not want to start work straight away but at least this way you will be making invaluable contacts.

footie chick
Old Nov 13th 2003, 1:03 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by footie chick
You may not want to start work straight away but at least this way you will be making invaluable contacts.

footie chick
Yes thats what I thought. I dont want to get into the situation where husbands at work, kids are at school and I am bored and lonely at home. I thought that getting into the work place would be the best way to meet the real new zealanders and make friends etc
Old Nov 13th 2003, 1:06 pm

BrigieDarling will become famous soon enough

You have a lovely sunny outlook on your relocation Sky!

I am sure that your personality will bring you many friends!
Old Nov 13th 2003, 3:27 pm
sky
Banned

Originally posted by BrigieDarling
You have a lovely sunny outlook on your relocation Sky!

I am sure that your personality will bring you many friends!
Thank You Brigie
Old Nov 14th 2003, 8:57 am
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi there all

My hubby enquired about work with a firm. The M.D. rang hubby up and wished him a happy birthday(just shows some do take in the info on your c.v, d.o.b. etc) and said sorry no jobs here at the moment, but when you get here give me a call and I,ll show you around Melbourne!!!

How wonderful is that for a welcome. Im looking forward to meeting this guy.

cheers
booboo