Next wales meet

Old Oct 21st 2007, 7:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Next wales meet

Originally Posted by Clara W
Lovely to meet everyone today (again)!!

I always feel like it is real again when I come away from meeting others, especially those with visa's!

Thanks Sue well done for organising us all. No pressure Nicola!

See you all soon ~cork hats and all!

Cx
Thanks for that Claire! Gulp!

Lovely to see you today! Our daughters seem to hit it off!

Originally Posted by suesk
We did unfortunately only the heaters on the otherside were working so we went over there for 1/2hr or so then left, plus Teryna got a long shift tomorrow at work

Suexx
Oh well - you tried! Hope Teryna can stay awake tomorrow!
Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:03 pm
Just Joined

mandyj has a spectacular aura aboutmandyj has a spectacular aura aboutmandyj has a spectacular aura about

Hi all,
enjoyed meeting everyone today. 18th is fine for us, we'll be there
Nervous as we have meds on thursday, glad when its done.
Carl is worried that they may find a brain

Mandy, Carl & Kerryanne.
Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mandyj
Hi all,

Mandy, Carl & Kerryanne.
Hi Guys

Glad to see u enjoyed yourself. We wernt that bad a bunch after all. Good luck on Thursday let us know how u get off im sure youll be fine.

Suexx
Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandyj
Hi all,

Mandy, Carl & Kerryanne.
Thanks for confirming - great to meet you today. Good luck with your meds!
Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:11 pm
Karen555

karen555 is a jewel in the roughkaren555 is a jewel in the roughkaren555 is a jewel in the roughkaren555 is a jewel in the roughkaren555 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by suesk
Yeah shame u couldnt come as it wouldve been nice to catch up b4 u left. Never mind im sure ill be kept uptodate with your progress as im still in touch with Amanda(flowergal). Good luck with your newlife downunder. I think Nicola is trying to organise a meet 4 the 18th Nov maybe u could pop in on your way to airport lol.

Take care of yourselves and u never know prehaps we will meet up one day on the otherside.

Suexx
Originally Posted by bundybell
The next meet is the 18th perhaps you can come to say byeee
Teryna
Thanks Teryna and Sue, you never know if we get delayed another week will definately make the next meeting. I have been in touch with Amanda and she's been a great help answering our questions. Ade cant wait for Tony to get out there so they can do some fishing together!!!!

Good luck to you all, we'll keep in touch through BE.

Karen
Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Hello everyone, nice to put so many names to faces today!

As Sue said I volunteered to take over the organisation of the South Wales meet ups.

I could make a condition of every meet that all the men have to wear this get up.................. Oh the power!

Seriously, thanks Sue for organising this and all the other meets. Just hope I can keep up the high standard!

The next meet will be in November 2007. The date of Sunday the 18th has been suggested. Could everyone let me know if they can make this date.

I think we all felt that December would be a bit of a non starter for a meet up, so the following meet up would be in January. So for all you lucky people with visas, heading out after Christmas, this will be your last chance!

Nicola
18th good for us too..

Do you think they'd give me discount for fake tan for Dunc's legs??? Got a feeling I'll need more than one bottle

I wondered why he was routing around in the garage when we got home - he was searching out the boogie board.... I don't know if Mike was serious but Dunc certainly thinks so... He is asking me to buy an Australian Rugby shirt and some seriously silly shorts

It's alright Sharon - we'll sit on a separate table and make lots of tutting noises and cutting remarks, perhaps we can disassociate ourselves. What do you think? I am sure noone will remember we were with them today.

Might come in disguise

Lau xx
Old Oct 21st 2007, 9:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Reedy
18th good for us too..

Do you think they'd give me discount for fake tan for Dunc's legs??? Got a feeling I'll need more than one bottle

I wondered why he was routing around in the garage when we got home - he was searching out the boogie board.... I don't know if Mike was serious but Dunc certainly thinks so... He is asking me to buy an Australian Rugby shirt and some seriously silly shorts

It's alright Sharon - we'll sit on a separate table and make lots of tutting noises and cutting remarks, perhaps we can disassociate ourselves. What do you think? I am sure noone will remember we were with them today.

Might come in disguise

Lau xx
Great news - I think. can i join you on the ladies table??
Old Oct 21st 2007, 9:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Great news - I think. can i join you on the ladies table??
Of course
Old Oct 21st 2007, 10:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Of course
Thanks!
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 3:38 pm
Forum Regular

Clara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud of

Sorry I can't make the 18th! See you at the next one.....
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 5:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Clara W
Sorry I can't make the 18th! See you at the next one.....
That's a shame.

Haopefully we'll see you at the January one and you'll have GOOD NEWS about the visa!!
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 8:40 pm
Just Joined

roxymusic will become famous soon enoughroxymusic will become famous soon enough

hi all,
Was nice to meet and chat to others shipping out to oz had a good time sorry we had to leave early wished we could have stayed longer. Looking forward to meeting you all again.

ian & diane
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 8:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by roxymusic
hi all,
Was nice to meet and chat to others shipping out to oz had a good time sorry we had to leave early wished we could have stayed longer. Looking forward to meeting you all again.

ian & diane
Hi Ian and Diane,

It was great to meet you. Glad to see that you've found your way onto BE.

The next meet will be on the 18th November at the same place. Hope you are able to make that date.

Nicola
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 9:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Nicola
Nicola,

Have added the next Wales meet to the calendar in the meet up drop down on sub-index (Next to my blog)

It has an rsvp function on there for people to inform you if they are going to be there or not...

Might be a good way to track who's coming...

Lau x
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 9:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Nicola,

Have added the next Wales meet to the calendar in the meet up drop down on sub-index (Next to my blog)

It has an rsvp function on there for people to inform you if they are going to be there or not...

Might be a good way to track who's coming...

Lau x
Thanks Lau!!

I haven't noticed that before!

Looks like most people can make that day! If they could mosy over to 'meet ups' and RSVP that would be great.

Don't worry if you can't find it - just leave a message on this thread or PM me!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.