Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The NEXT Melbourne Meet!!!!!!!!

The NEXT Melbourne Meet!!!!!!!!

Old Sep 28th 2004, 11:09 pm
The Outback Beast

fogmeister is an unknown quantity at this point
Default The NEXT Melbourne Meet!!!!!!!!

Hi all, I know I started the last thread about a meet, but hey I mean to start as I mean to carry on, hopefully I should be back in oz within the next millenium or two, as long as the estate agents and solicitors get their s**t together!!
Thanks for the offers Bordy and Jaykay save us some lemons!!!!
Hopefully I should be there by late october, just putting out the feelers really as its gettin nice and warm in oz as it getting real cool in the UK, Should be there soon
Old Sep 29th 2004, 10:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Jaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: The NEXT Melbourne Meet!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by fogmeister
Hi all, I know I started the last thread about a meet, but hey I mean to start as I mean to carry on, hopefully I should be back in oz within the next millenium or two, as long as the estate agents and solicitors get their s**t together!!
Thanks for the offers Bordy and Jaykay save us some lemons!!!!
Hopefully I should be there by late october, just putting out the feelers really as its gettin nice and warm in oz as it getting real cool in the UK, Should be there soon
Hi Fogmeister

Sorry but Johanne got all my lemons!!

You'll have to negotiate with her if you need some. Otherwise just look for anyone with a lemon tree in their garden. They'll probably be more than glad to give them away

Regards
Old Sep 29th 2004, 11:28 am
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jaykay
Hi Fogmeister

Sorry but Johanne got all my lemons!!

You'll have to negotiate with her if you need some. Otherwise just look for anyone with a lemon tree in their garden. They'll probably be more than glad to give them away

Regards

OI Foggy
yeh i got the melons, how much you willing to part with?
thanks for them jaykay we had some really nice hot toddys with your lemons (Bordy dont say a word)
think they are on their last legs now so may have to cob the rest of em, not many left tho now. Its coming up to bbq weather and alot of peeps will be here soon, so you reckon a bbq at Cardinia dam is in order sometime soon? Will have to get Bordy up there at the crack of dawn to throw a blanket over all the bbq,s and tables to make sure they are reserved for us lot like the germans on holiday...
anyway cya on Friday jaykay..
Johanne
Old Sep 29th 2004, 11:42 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johanne
OI Foggy
yeh i got the melons,
Freudian slip Jo ?
Old Sep 29th 2004, 12:15 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

OI Foggy
thanks for them jaykay we had some really nice hot toddys with your lemons (Bordy dont say a word)
think they are on their last legs now so may have to cob the rest of em, not many left tho now. Its coming up to bbq weather and alot of peeps will be here soon, so you reckon a bbq at Cardinia dam is in order sometime soon? Will have to get Bordy up there at the crack of dawn to throw a blanket over all the bbq,s and tables to make sure they are reserved for us lot like the germans on holiday...
Johanne
I guess I'm the nearest thing the Melbourne Expats have to a 'token German', so maybe you'd better send me down there at dawn with the towels, to bag the best sun loungers...

Where is Cardinia Dam, anyway? Got a Melways ref?

Sounds cool, anyway,

Anya.
Old Sep 29th 2004, 4:24 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Will have to get Bordy up there at the crack of dawn

Who's Dawn ??

Yes I saw Johannes many recipes for the lemons, 99.9% consisted of alcohol.

Any ideas for areas where we can have the Melb ex pats BBQ ??

Also if anyone fancies a meet up at our house on Melb cup day your more than welcome.
Old Sep 29th 2004, 9:21 pm
making your move easier

melbournehelp is an unknown quantity at this point

Now that sounds like asn excuse to watch a horse race...
Old Sep 29th 2004, 10:12 pm
scoobydoo

Cardinia Dam sounds great for a meet. Great for the kids. We had an explore around there at the weekend and loved the area....wish we had moved over that way! Maybe we will move next year.

Found it quite amusing watching the tourists taking pictures of each other next to the kangaroos....that would of been us 6 months ago, now a kangaroo isn't such a novelty!!

Old Sep 29th 2004, 10:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura about

OI Foggy
Johanne
Hi Johanne,

Looking forward to catching up with everyone on Friday night.

Just a thought, can't you get Bordy to babysit until Andy comes home, that way you can get up town earlier?? I'm sure Bordy wouldn't mind....would you Bordy??

Cardinia Dam is a great place. Perfect for an Expats BBQ!!

Anya, it's on page 126-127 of the Melways. You can't really miss it, it's huge!!

Can't wait to hear about those melons.....sorry I meant lemons
Old Sep 30th 2004, 1:16 am
Part of that group......

vickeyvixen has a brilliant futurevickeyvixen has a brilliant futurevickeyvixen has a brilliant futurevickeyvixen has a brilliant futurevickeyvixen has a brilliant futurevickeyvixen has a brilliant futurevickeyvixen has a brilliant future

Hi

Cardina Dam is an excellent idea, good thinking !! Count us in for that one...just need a date now...

Vickeyvixen
Old Sep 30th 2004, 6:07 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jaykay
Hi Johanne,

Just a thought, can't you get Bordy to babysit until Andy comes home, that way you can get up town earlier?? I'm sure Bordy wouldn't mind....would you Bordy??
Yeah & I'll get his dinner ready for him & give him a kiss when he comes in from work. :scared: :scared:
Old Oct 27th 2004, 10:41 pm
The Outback Beast

Just readin over some old posts and this one caught my eye!!!!!!!!

Well for your MELONS Johanne, i will trade a stubby

OI Foggy
Johanne
Old Oct 27th 2004, 10:46 pm
The Outback Beast

By the way, finally exchanged contracts last friday, complete on the 5th Nov
, good drink with me buddies on the 6th and then fly out to good ol' Melbourne on the 7th, arrive on 9th, early, can't wait.
Catch you all at the Dam

Just readin over some old posts and this one caught my eye!!!!!!!!

Well for your MELONS Johanne, i will trade a stubby
Old Oct 28th 2004, 5:56 am
The Godfather

By the way, finally exchanged contracts last friday, complete on the 5th Nov
, good drink with me buddies on the 6th and then fly out to good ol' Melbourne on the 7th, arrive on 9th, early, can't wait.
Catch you all at the Dam
Good on ya Foggy, look forward to meeting you & the family.

I'm sure Johanne will swap a stubby for her melons anyday.
Old Oct 28th 2004, 8:23 am
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bordy
Good on ya Foggy, look forward to meeting you & the family.

I'm sure Johanne will swap a stubby for her melons anyday.

OI you cheeky sod Foggy make it a Carlton coldie and mi melons are all yours love
cya at the meetup if you feel up to it ( Bordy dont say a word )
Johanne

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.