Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Next Melbourne Meal.....october

View Poll Results: Where would you like to meet and eat?
Chinese
23.53%
Thai
35.29%
Vietnamese
41.18%
Indian
17.65%
Italian
29.41%
Other- please suggest
23.53%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Next Melbourne Meal.....october

Old Oct 2nd 2006, 8:08 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Next Melbourne Meal.....october

Originally Posted by Deer Hunter
Me too
And us
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 9:28 am
That's Dr Bitch to you

Sass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond repute

Might as well then
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 9:45 am
Account Closed

Deer Hunter is an unknown quantity at this point

There are 2 Vietnamese restaurants on Brunswick St. Viet Rose and another one that I can't remember the name of, they are pretty much the same anyway. I've eaten in both and they are decent.
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 10:12 am
That's Dr Bitch to you

Sass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond repute

Define 'decent'

I've eaten in both and they are decent.
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 10:15 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Sass73
Define 'decent'
Hmm...could mean a lot ...from shite but cheap...to good

Seriously, I've not been - but heard of people (FKW) who have said it was good.....but that might have been DH

Last edited by CasG; Oct 2nd 2006 at 10:16 am. Reason: forgot a 'y'
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 10:24 am
Account Closed

Define 'decent'

Both the food and atmosphere are good but not great. When are we doing this?
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 10:25 am
That's Dr Bitch to you

Cas said she was booking it in 2 weeks.......

It's good but not great. When are we doing this?
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 10:30 am
Account Closed

Cas said she was booking it in 2 weeks.......
Shall I book it for the last Sat in the month....is that the 29th?
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 10:52 am
disability worker

shazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pen8uin
Hi,
We would love to join you guys on your next meal, I voted thai but am happy to try anything! The indian you guys used the other day sounds great, will definitely have to check that one out.
Look forward to meeting you in October
pen8uin
Hi i am having a ladies night out in Oct 14th sat 4 my birthday you are welcome to come we can meet up at Elsternwick station more the merrier
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 10:54 am
disability worker

shazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasG
Shall I book it for the last Sat in the month....is that the 29th?
Cas can you make it the sat 28th as i am off work and would love to join you guys
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 11:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Rajj.... Aka Newozeagle will possibly be coming along as well. He used to post on here a lot eons ago, and referred me to this board.
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 11:12 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by shazmac
Cas can you make it the sat 28th as i am off work and would love to join you guys
Wasn't sure what the Sat was....yes...thats it then...the 28th
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 11:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Ahh good the day before I end my months Holiday.... I shall be up for a big night that night.

Which Viet Restaurant DH ?

A lot of people voted on the poll how many of them are going to put their hands up... How many know about the drinks afterwards, that should tempt them

Great little boozer up Brunswick st, called Pollys, Very European.
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 11:32 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Ahh good the day before I end my months Holiday.... I shall be up for a big night that night.

A lot of people voted on the poll how many of them are going to put their hands up... How many know about the drinks afterwards, that should tempt them

Hi Eddie.

Yep...we need names form now on....and a deffo restaurant - then I'll book...for 7.30 on Saturday the 28th if ok with all.
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 11:41 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle

http://www.bestrestaurants.com.au/re...e-vietrose.htm

Polly's good. There are so many bars on Brunswick that it'd be hard not to find somewhere for drinks.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.