Next Joondalup

Old Feb 12th 2006, 11:33 am
BE Enthusiast

abergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud of
Default Next Joondalup

Can anyone tell me exactly where Next is in Joondalup please?
Old Feb 12th 2006, 12:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Loopy will become famous soon enoughLoopy will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Next Joondalup

Originally Posted by abergas
No, it's a secret!

It's one of the roads off Winton Drive & is actually sign posted. When you come up to us make it a Saturday & I'll take you. Be warned though, I was disappointed when I went. There's a supermarket type place nearby full of British food. I went there too, all excited, came out with nothing!

xxx
Old Feb 12th 2006, 12:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

abergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Loopy
No, it's a secret!

It's one of the roads off Winton Drive & is actually sign posted. When you come up to us make it a Saturday & I'll take you. Be warned though, I was disappointed when I went. There's a supermarket type place nearby full of British food. I went there too, all excited, came out with nothing!

xxx

Thanks
Going up tomorrow with friends, didn't know about the supermarket though, will have a look also, will be ringing you this week to arrange a day to come up. take care
see you soon
Yve x
Old Feb 12th 2006, 1:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Loopy will become famous soon enoughLoopy will become famous soon enough

Thanks
Going up tomorrow with friends, didn't know about the supermarket though, will have a look also, will be ringing you this week to arrange a day to come up. take care
see you soon
Yve x
Okie dokie!

Shop is called Taste of Britain I think. If you find it b4 Next they'll give you directions. Happy shopping!
Old Feb 12th 2006, 11:33 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Dale Winton Drive. Don't waste your time coming all the way up here, it's not worth it.
Old Feb 13th 2006, 12:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

It's OK for blokey stuff, but the ladies stuff is behind, all the stuff the poms don't want Hardly any kids stuff either.