Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Next Gold Coast meet - Christmas in July

Next Gold Coast meet - Christmas in July

Old Jun 23rd 2008, 8:39 am
Forum Regular

jdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud of
Default Re: Next Gold Coast meet - Christmas in July

We'll be there (hope our stuff comes before then with our Santa hats and tinsel!!!!)

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Jo, Paul & Andrew
xx
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 8:41 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdraper
We'll be there (hope our stuff comes before then with our Santa hats and tinsel!!!!)

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Jo, Paul & Andrew
xx
great stuff guys. if not you can use a sheet and a snake belt and come as one of the 3 wise men
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 8:43 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

If you cant make it please PM me, dont post it on here - it only takes a few to say they cant make it then everyone things noone is going

i sent 155 PMs yesterday and only one has said they cant make it. so it looks like a busy one

Last edited by soapy©; Jun 23rd 2008 at 8:48 am.
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 8:58 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
great stuff guys. if not you can use a sheet and a snake belt and come as one of the 3 wise men
wise men on the gold coast
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 9:45 am
Master of verbal pish©

well we hold all the gifts
you lot would have to come empty handed
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 10:27 am
Decreased member

Carbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PAP01
wise men on the gold coast

I know 2 mate - me and Darren, both Villa fans!!
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 10:52 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Carbery
I know 2 mate - me and Darren, both Villa fans!!
ha!
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 8:52 pm
Master of verbal pish©

check out my new avatar. if anyone wants to use it to bump up the numbers for the meet, your more than welcome
oh and thanks to paul for making it
Old Jun 25th 2008, 9:52 am
Master of verbal pish©

bump
Old Jun 25th 2008, 12:42 pm
Just Joined

amberava is an unknown quantity at this point

bump
We will be there -Sharon, Paul, 2 daughters (2+3). Anyone else going with young children?
Old Jun 25th 2008, 1:05 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by amberava
We will be there -Sharon, Paul, 2 daughters (2+3). Anyone else going with young children?
there will be plenty. kids range from babys to teens
Old Jun 25th 2008, 5:15 pm
Forum Regular

Only me will become famous soon enoughOnly me will become famous soon enough

Go Soapy,

Looking forward to another great day/night.

Rob.Ann and kids Scott(10), Rhys(6).
Old Jun 25th 2008, 7:39 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Only me
Go Soapy,

Looking forward to another great day/night.

Rob.Ann and kids Scott(10), Rhys(6).
i meant to phone you last night, but i left it too late. i will try to remember tonight
Old Jun 26th 2008, 5:53 am
Enjoying the good life!

SarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
You been making more babies ??
No....just got our 'part time' son over then
Old Jun 26th 2008, 5:56 am
Enjoying the good life!

SarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud of

i wonder how many satas will turn up
You mean Santas or do you mean my 5 kids are Satans?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.