Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Next Gold Coast meet 12th Of July 2008

Next Gold Coast meet 12th Of July 2008

Old May 16th 2008, 3:49 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Next Gold Coast meet 12th Of July 2008

Originally Posted by darren k
Count me in buddy, If it is gonna be as good as the football piss up I will be there.
Darren
magic mate, its always a good night
Old May 16th 2008, 3:51 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PAP01
what soapy had to leave by 7 couldnt take the pace
thats because you spiked my drink. i was told that you had fancied me for ages and planned to have your way with me
but pauline saved me, well she thought she did till annette told her i wouldnt have noticed anyway
Old May 16th 2008, 6:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
thats because you spiked my drink. i was told that you had fancied me for ages and planned to have your way with me
but pauline saved me, well she thought she did till annette told her i wouldnt have noticed anyway
Old May 16th 2008, 8:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

floweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to behold

It was pauline that spiked your drink, to keep you at bay
Old May 16th 2008, 11:57 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by floweroscotland
It was pauline that spiked your drink, to keep you at bay
it worked
Old May 19th 2008, 6:05 am
Forum Regular

Pat14 is on a distinguished road

Hi all,
We shall be there Pat, Michell Macy (6) and Max(1)
Old May 19th 2008, 7:59 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Pat14
Hi all,
We shall be there Pat, Michell Macy (6) and Max(1)
welcome Pat
Old May 19th 2008, 8:16 am
Forum Regular

Pat14 is on a distinguished road

We can see what we can do with the fancy dress bit but bearing in mind that we fly home the next day we shall see lol Good luck with your golf day shame i could not be there to play as i am kown to swing a club now and again .cheers
Old May 20th 2008, 7:40 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Pat14
We can see what we can do with the fancy dress bit but bearing in mind that we fly home the next day we shall see lol Good luck with your golf day shame i could not be there to play as i am kown to swing a club now and again .cheers
just pack a couple of christmas hats on your way out
Old May 20th 2008, 6:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
just pack a couple of christmas hats on your way out
Better make em triple xl for soapy
Old May 21st 2008, 8:00 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Better make em triple xl for soapy
and a wee one for bobby, dont know why. but i hear his MRS say that he had a wee one
Old Jun 7th 2008, 11:23 pm
Forum Regular

r1c1 has a brilliant futurer1c1 has a brilliant futurer1c1 has a brilliant futurer1c1 has a brilliant futurer1c1 has a brilliant futurer1c1 has a brilliant future

Hi all.

We'll be there. Just arrived 3 weeks ago and living in Pac Pines. Where is meet being held and a what time? Sorry if answer has already been given but we're on a useless broadband deal and can't surf much.

Steve, Sha and kids.
Old Jun 9th 2008, 10:26 am
BE Enthusiast

no longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to all

Originally Posted by r1c1
Hi all.

We'll be there. Just arrived 3 weeks ago and living in Pac Pines. Where is meet being held and a what time? Sorry if answer has already been given but we're on a useless broadband deal and can't surf much.

Steve, Sha and kids.
Hi Steve and family, we are also on pac pines as are a lot of pommies (we are scottish but called poms????).

Welcome to the gold coast, meets are great and sure you will all have a great time.

Hannah,Wilson and Wee Wilson
Old Jun 9th 2008, 7:50 pm
Just Joined

beatts is an unknown quantity at this point

Count us on the list aswell Soapy
Scott, Alison and Mason oh and Ali's mum Jos
Cheers
Old Jun 9th 2008, 10:27 pm
Forum Regular

r1c1 has a brilliant futurer1c1 has a brilliant futurer1c1 has a brilliant futurer1c1 has a brilliant futurer1c1 has a brilliant futurer1c1 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by no longer in scotland
Hi Steve and family, we are also on pac pines as are a lot of pommies (we are scottish but called poms????).

Welcome to the gold coast, meets are great and sure you will all have a great time.

Hannah,Wilson and Wee Wilson
Hi.

Hope to meet you soon. We're up near display village. Seem to hae brought Scottish weather with us.

Steve and Family.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.