Reload this Page >

Next Gold Coast meet 12th Of July 2008

Next Gold Coast meet 12th Of July 2008

Old Apr 27th 2008, 6:56 am
Just Joined

seabass007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Next Gold Coast meet 12th Of July 2008

Hi im Sue and my oh is Paul.

We have just been granted our visa’s and we are coming out to the Gold Coast for 6 weeks in July/Aug of this year to have a good look around before we make the big decision and decide if we are gonna emigrate to Aus.

Could we come to the meet up. Can you bring kids.

Thanks
Old Apr 27th 2008, 11:10 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seabass007

We have just been granted our visa’s and we are coming out to the Gold Coast for 6 weeks in July/Aug of this year to have a good look around before we make the big decision and decide if we are gonna emigrate to Aus.

Thanks
All welcome , kid will have a great time running around the football pitch
Old Apr 27th 2008, 11:19 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Make for great target practice !!!

Just a thought... and a suggestion.

Sounds a tad gay i know, but could we all wear BADGES so we know who is who lol

Im sure someone can find a cheap supplier, just plain badges with the pin on.

Ste

If anyone else thinks its a ok idea, I will look into it. And order some up

Ste
Old Apr 27th 2008, 12:40 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PaulandNic
Count us in! ...

A theme aye, what kind?

80's?

Go on! ...
aye, you can dress as santa in the 80s
Old Apr 27th 2008, 12:42 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by justsarah
Hi Soaps!!!

WE WILL BE THERE!!!

Chris will be scrooge... No need to dress up for that for him.. tight git!!!

No I wont be a Christmas pudding!!!
he will be first sent to the bar. there he will meet bobby, who will be as scary as all three ghosts
Old Apr 27th 2008, 12:44 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by seabass007

Thanks
its a great way to meet the people you want to stay clear of when you get here
as timber says, everyone is welcome
Old Apr 27th 2008, 12:45 pm
Master of verbal pish©

pauline has brought the stuff for that for the last 3 meets, but then she gets on the vodie and forgets to give them out
i think its a great idea because i forget who i am at these days out
Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au

Ste

Ste
Old Apr 27th 2008, 12:46 pm
Master of verbal pish©

PEN!

we are still waiting on your answer????
Old Apr 27th 2008, 1:17 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Ste

Ste
Do you mean that even when I wear the witch's hatt people STILL don't know who I am?
Old Apr 27th 2008, 1:27 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Do you mean that even when I wear the witch's hatt people STILL don't know who I am? http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/1928/stir9pn4cq.gif
pulling it over your face might be a bonus
Old Apr 27th 2008, 4:01 pm
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by soapy
off oot to bridos to watch the auld firm geme.
Jinxin' b@sr@rd!!!!!!

Not sure if we'll be at that one as its our Wedding anniversary weekend.Not sure if i want you lot around for a romantic night!
Old Apr 27th 2008, 6:40 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

PEN!

we are still waiting on your answer????
Sorry, read this and was going to reply
do u think you might drag the gang along for this one pen?
but then read this and was going to reply to this instead
bet she dont !!!!!! Slacka !
read this and ........
she will, she knows she wants to
But then I read this and became very confused
Originally Posted by PAP01
mate if she dont ,drive down to ours, jump in with us,on the way back stop off at greenbank rsl, stay over, sorted
Decided you were on about someone else
Sounds like a Very GOOD PLAN B ! or evven better PLAN A !
And now, I'm just plain confused Probably not though, you know me, staying incognito and all that
Old Apr 27th 2008, 6:44 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Do you mean that even when I wear the witch's hatt people STILL don't know who I am? http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/1928/stir9pn4cq.gif
Its not that.. apparently soaps had told ppl you have sumthin furry stuffed down ur knickers... so all the fellas are walkkin round with whiplash, and red earoles from tryin to track ya down
Old Apr 27th 2008, 6:48 pm
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point

Ste

Ste
I was gonna say this last night. It makes sense I reckon ...

aye, you can dress as santa in the 80s
Old Apr 27th 2008, 7:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brido
Jinxin' b@sr@rd!!!!!!

Not sure if we'll be at that one as its our Wedding anniversary weekend.Not sure if i want you lot around for a romantic night!
Why not ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.