The Next Essex Meet

Wikiposts

The Next Essex Meet

Old Feb 23rd 2005, 5:11 am
Sunshine coast fans

Archie70 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile The Next Essex Meet

Has there been an Essex Meet recently?
When is the next one going to be and does anybody know where it's going to be held?

Living in Essex but wishing I lived on the Sunshine Coast!!!

Thanks

Archie70
Old Apr 6th 2005, 8:57 am
Forum Regular

katiesel has a spectacular aura aboutkatiesel has a spectacular aura aboutkatiesel has a spectacular aura about
Smile Re: The Next Essex Meet

Originally Posted by Archie70
When is the next one going to be and does anybody know where it's going to be held?

Thanks

Archie70
Hi Archie
I was just wondering the same thing. I think it is about time we had another Essex meet up. Is there any other Essex girls and boys out there who feel the same? If so some suggestions of time and place. How about Chelmsford as that is central? Maybe Sunday 1st May!
Old Apr 6th 2005, 8:58 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Next Essex Meet

Originally Posted by katiesel
Hi Archie
I was just wondering the same thing. I think it is about time we had another Essex meet up. Is there any other Essex girls and boys out there who feel the same? If so some suggestions of time and place. How about Chelmsford as that is central? Maybe Sunday 1st May!

I'm in Hainault. We might be interested
Old Apr 6th 2005, 9:06 am
whimsies

whimsies is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

I live in colchester and me and my partner would be very interested. chelmsford is good for us

whimsies
Old Apr 6th 2005, 9:54 am
Sunshine coast fans

Archie70 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: The Next Essex Meet

Hi Archie

Chelmsford & 1st of May is good for us - Don't know the area well enough to suggest anywhere though.

Archie
Old Apr 7th 2005, 6:31 am
Going to Perth late 2005

timk is on a distinguished road

Living in Upminster, I'd be up for a meet.

Cheers
Tim

Thanks

Archie70
Old Apr 10th 2005, 3:43 am
Forum Regular

katiesel has a spectacular aura aboutkatiesel has a spectacular aura aboutkatiesel has a spectacular aura about
Smile Re: The Next Essex Meet

Originally Posted by timk
Living in Upminster, I'd be up for a meet.

Cheers
Tim
Hi All
Thats a few of us, is there any more up for an Essex meet? Is there any one left from the last Essex Meet we went to in August 04, or are they all gone already? Let us know?
Old Apr 12th 2005, 11:43 pm
Hilton`s

Hilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to all

Hi All
Thats a few of us, is there any more up for an Essex meet? Is there any one left from the last Essex Meet we went to in August 04, or are they all gone already? Let us know?
Me and my family are still here. Meds next week, so hopefully not for too much longer! Let us know if you decide on a meet.

Tracey
Old Apr 13th 2005, 2:37 am
Forum Regular

PhilShila will become famous soon enoughPhilShila will become famous soon enough

Chelmsford & 1st of May is good for us - Don't know the area well enough to suggest anywhere though.

Archie
Living Essex side of London / Essex border and would be up for it, but can't do anything until 2nd half May earliest.

Phil
Old Apr 13th 2005, 9:06 am
When?? We ask ourselves!!

andy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really nice

We live in Manningtree, Essex (Essex/Suffolk border). We would be up for a meet!

If ever anyone fancied having a bbq on the beach with lots of grub & booze then let us know!! Manningtree is the place!

Jayne
Old Apr 15th 2005, 4:22 pm
Forum Regular

lee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nice

Hi Archie

I can't think where the last one was. What we need is a big pub with a kids play area. Brentwood is central - any suggestion. 1st May will be good for us.

Jane
Old Apr 15th 2005, 8:13 pm
Hilton`s

Hilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to all

Originally Posted by lee/jane
I can't think where the last one was. What we need is a big pub with a kids play area. Brentwood is central - any suggestion. 1st May will be good for us.

Jane
Brentwood sounds good. What about The Halfway House on the A127 on
the way to Southend, I think this has a childrens play area? Not sure what
area this comes under though.

Tracey
Old Apr 17th 2005, 4:09 am
Forum Regular

lee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nice

Not many people replying to this post, have all the Essex people gone to Oz already (the lucky things).

Jane
Old Apr 17th 2005, 5:27 am
Going to Perth late 2005

timk is on a distinguished road

Not many people replying to this post, have all the Essex people gone to Oz already (the lucky things).

Jane
Halfway house Ok for me

Just wondering if the 2nd of May would be a better date, I presume it is a bank holiday??

I suggest this for a very selfish reasons as I cannot make the 1st May

Cheers
Tim
Old Apr 17th 2005, 7:34 am
Just Joined

ozboundperth is an unknown quantity at this point

Jane
No we are still here and would be interested in a meet, has a place been decided yet?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.