News from Australia House!!!

Wikiposts

News from Australia House!!!

Old Mar 19th 2004, 9:23 am
Just Joined

Taylorbrook is an unknown quantity at this point
Default News from Australia House!!!

Well All,

We were getting a bit jealous of Linconlad's joyous news from DIMIA yesterday that his visa had been granted. What was wrong with us we asked, given that we had submitted on the same day??

Absolutely nothing obviously - my English Rose recieved that letter from Australia House today - so four days! Obviously they are working hard down there in London. Good luck for anyone else still waiting, or about to submit.

Scott and Caroline
Old Mar 19th 2004, 10:00 am
Monaco here we!!! oh no

ADELAIDE BOUND is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: News from Australia House!!!

Originally posted by Taylorbrook
Well All,

We were getting a bit jealous of Linconlad's joyous news from DIMIA yesterday that his visa had been granted. What was wrong with us we asked, given that we had submitted on the same day??

Absolutely nothing obviously - my English Rose recieved that letter from Australia House today - so four days! Obviously they are working hard down there in London. Good luck for anyone else still waiting, or about to submit.

Scott and Caroline

Hi Scott and Caroline
Great news, easy this visa lark isnt it.
Enjoy your weekend.

Cheers.
Old Mar 19th 2004, 11:38 am
AWOL

Kentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the rough

Well done to you. They are quick at Australia House when it comes to de facto stuff. If only the bloody Australian Police were as quick getting my police check back to me. Bastards!

Have fun and all the best anyway.
Old Mar 19th 2004, 12:11 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Kentish Man
Well done to you. They are quick at Australia House when it comes to de facto stuff. If only the bloody Australian Police were as quick getting my police check back to me. Bastards!

Have fun and all the best anyway.
How long have they been Kentish?