Newcomers Group

Old Apr 30th 2009, 6:24 am
Forum Regular

elliebell is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Newcomers Group

Hi, I am the publicity Officer for the Newcomers club inc. based in The Hills Area

Are you new to the area and feeling like a bit of company?

We are so much more than just another
]Woman’s social club

and we are now welcoming new members.

Get out there and meet new people!
Ladies’ coffee mornings, Ladies’ nights out.Family get together, Wine and Cheese Evenings, Childre’s activities, a Babysitting Co-op and More!!

For more information , call 0412 768 609 or go to our website
www.sydneynewcomers.com.au

Or email us
[email protected]
Old Apr 30th 2009, 9:16 am
Three of us

hettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant future
Default Re: Newcomers Group

Hi,where abouts are you all ? x
Old Apr 30th 2009, 9:27 am
Forum Regular

Hi Hettie, we are all over the place many are in cherrybrook , pennant hills Berrowra , St Ives, Thornleigh, Turramurra, Gordon Westleigh West Pennant hills and I'm sure I have missed out loads of places. we meet at variuos different places and just want to meet people and have some fun. Where are you ? Have you been there long?
Old Apr 30th 2009, 9:44 am
Three of us

hettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant futurehettie has a brilliant future

Hi,we (hubby and 3 yr old daughter)live in Mona Vale and have been here for 3 months so far so good,we ve made lovely friends but its always nice to meet more.What is the age group,my friends and I are in our early 30's....
Old Apr 30th 2009, 9:51 am
Forum Regular

Hi again,
a real mix of ages and families some with very young and expecting more some with teenagers some with no children and lots with animals!! I darent put an age range down as many of us go on this and will get into big trouble if i put too old or too young!!!!! but I think its true to say all young at heart !I have 7 ,10, and 12 year old and am in my early forties!
Old Apr 30th 2009, 9:51 am
Forum Regular

Lots in their early 30's too!!!!
Old Apr 30th 2009, 9:55 am
Three of us

Great,if ever you meet up near our end,let us know and we'll come along Thanks
Lisa x