newcomers

Old Mar 31st 2005, 3:04 pm

hayleyhails is a jewel in the roughhayleyhails is a jewel in the roughhayleyhails is a jewel in the roughhayleyhails is a jewel in the rough
Smile newcomers

Hello everyone

I'm not that new but not posted much. Everyone who i have posted to and who has replied to me has been lovely, but seems everyone knows each other. I'm desperate to move out to Auz, Sydney to be precise. I'm going alone and will prob pee my pants when it all kicks off!!!

Anyone who wants general chat about the land of Auz join in or any newcomers who feel a little lost!!!
Old Mar 31st 2005, 3:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of
Default Re: newcomers

Originally Posted by hayleyhails
Hello everyone

I'm not that new but not posted much. Everyone who i have posted to and who has replied to me has been lovely, but seems everyone knows each other. I'm desperate to move out to Auz, Sydney to be precise. I'm going alone and will prob pee my pants when it all kicks off!!!

Anyone who wants general chat about the land of Auz join in or any newcomers who feel a little lost!!!
Hi,

Were you going into the chatroom?? Never done it, but happy to give it a go!!
Old Mar 31st 2005, 3:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

natty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to all

[Hi Hayley

I am actually getting to the peeing my pants stage !!! we leave in 5 weeks- the flights are booked for the 4th May to Tasmania ( via singapore for a few days) We havnt even exchanged on our house yet and I dont even want to think about what will happen if the buyers pull out at this late stage
( aaahhh) :scared:
Despite all the stress though I just know it will all be OK in the end and Tasmania will be wonderful and we will get jobs ( eventually) and spend our days on the beach etc etc ( ok maybe that is a tad unrealistic!!!)

have you got your visa yet ??
Nat
Old Mar 31st 2005, 3:12 pm

hayleyhails is a jewel in the roughhayleyhails is a jewel in the roughhayleyhails is a jewel in the roughhayleyhails is a jewel in the rough

Not yet. cant apply yet because got to finish my training, it's all a little scary and because i'm going on my own i wnat to make sure i get all the info before i go!!! Need to do lots of research into how to transfer my job too, i'm a probation officcer, well training still at th moment?!!!

Want to get back there soon though miss the place like mad!!
Old Mar 31st 2005, 3:12 pm

Originally Posted by sonictigger
Hi,

I've not done that before either!! Meant just chat along here, any more is far too technical for me!!!
Old Mar 31st 2005, 3:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

natty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to all

I work for my local magistrates courts to know a few probation officers- i think i might see if there are any jobs at the magistrate courts in Tas when I get there.

Nat
Old Mar 31st 2005, 3:23 pm
Jammy Dodger

floss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nice
Smile Re: newcomers

Hey - hi... me too, to everything you said!

I'm trying to drag my somewhat reluctant aussie husband back - toying with Brisbane or Sydney.... Sydney looks fab but house prices and trying to find schools for 3 littlies (actually eldest is 11 - she'd die if she knew she's a littlie) is pretty scarey... Where are you looking? Would you be buying or are you lovely and young and not having to worry about such stuff?
Old Mar 31st 2005, 3:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

I've not done that before either!! Meant just chat along here, any more is far too technical for me!!!
Phoo, sounds good to me - could do with a chat, just told relatives...now very down. Think there are some in the fridge...I'll be 5 mins!!
Old Mar 31st 2005, 3:40 pm

i'm beginning to depress myself on here. Dieing to go but no chance as yet!!
U tried looking in some easterns subs in sydney? Matraville, randwick etc..
Old Mar 31st 2005, 3:42 pm

Originally Posted by sonictigger
Hi,

just had a go at chat room worked it out!! not rocket science easier to chat there than here if wanna chat there??
Old Mar 31st 2005, 3:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

just had a go at chat room worked it out!! not rocket science easier to chat there than here if wanna chat there??
I'm in their now - shall we see if we can break it!!!!