Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Newbies Moving to Kinross, Perth

Newbies Moving to Kinross, Perth

Old Nov 5th 2008, 4:17 pm
Just Joined

Treganin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Newbies Moving to Kinross, Perth

If everything goes to plan we should be moving over to Live in Kinross, and work in Clarkson, mid to late December this year.

Anyone there? Can you give me some ideas as to what it's like?
Old Nov 5th 2008, 9:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newbies Moving to Kinross, Perth

give this a bump for you as most of us are only just getting up x
Old Nov 6th 2008, 6:29 am
Just Joined

Hitchcock - Are you my Guardian Angel?

If so where have you been for the last 39yrs?

Hoping to get to one of you're meet-ups when we get there, although it'll probably be December or even January time.
Old Nov 7th 2008, 6:56 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Treganin
Hitchcock - Are you my Guardian Angel?

If so where have you been for the last 39yrs?

Hoping to get to one of you're meet-ups when we get there, although it'll probably be December or even January time.
Hi been in Kinross for over 4 years now. Used to love the suburb but since the freeway extension has opened we have seen a lot more traffic coming through!!
Whereabouts in Kinross are you heading for?
Old Nov 7th 2008, 9:13 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
Hi been in Kinross for over 4 years now. Used to love the suburb but since the freeway extension has opened we have seen a lot more traffic coming through!!
Whereabouts in Kinross are you heading for?
Don't know yet, the companies going to sort a house out for me, but hopefully reasonably close to the school.
Old Nov 7th 2008, 9:19 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Don't know yet, the companies going to sort a house out for me, but hopefully reasonably close to the school.
My kids go to Kinross school. I personally find Kinross ok, not a bad area, quite old in parts.
Plenty of teenagers in Kinross hanging around, makes a change to my suburb, it's too quiet.
Old Nov 8th 2008, 6:38 pm
Just Joined

You don't have or know where I could find an e-mail address for Kinross School from do you?

Wanted to get in touch with them and try and make sure of a place for the kids prior to arrival and the start of the Holidays.
Old Nov 8th 2008, 10:15 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

You don't have or know where I could find an e-mail address for Kinross School from do you?

Wanted to get in touch with them and try and make sure of a place for the kids prior to arrival and the start of the Holidays.
If you are in catchment they have to offer you a place.

http://www.kinrosscollege.com.au/
Old Nov 21st 2008, 8:25 pm
Just Joined

Well..........It's all off now, (At least for the time being)

Company has had to withdraw the offer of employment due to a drop in sales caused by the financial crisis.

Before anyone suggests that it was the references, I know it wasn't 'cause I'm still good friends with all my referees and I know they were good!

Ah well, it was a bit too good to be true, back to the drawing board!