Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

newbie to this,so be 'gentle'

newbie to this,so be 'gentle'

Old Apr 23rd 2007, 10:55 am
Forum Regular

smokin69 has a spectacular aura aboutsmokin69 has a spectacular aura aboutsmokin69 has a spectacular aura about
Red face newbie to this,so be 'gentle'

hi all,well after 17years in Perth, i have decided to go back to good 'old blighty'.after being there in feb/march i now know it's the right decission,i miss my family more than ever.
So the list begins,finding a removal company [not many in Perth] or am i looking in the wrong place's,selling the house,car,and maybe more if to expensive to take back.
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 11:20 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: newbie to this,so be 'gentle'

Originally Posted by smokin69
hi all,well after 17years in Perth, i have decided to go back to good 'old blighty'.after being there in feb/march i now know it's the right decission,i miss my family more than ever.
So the list begins,finding a removal company [not many in Perth] or am i looking in the wrong place's,selling the house,car,and maybe more if to expensive to take back.
Try looking through the Moving back to the UK forum - several people on there on their way back from Perth and there should be some links for shippers etc.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forum...aysprune=&f=61
Old Apr 24th 2007, 11:21 am
Forum Regular

smokin69 has a spectacular aura aboutsmokin69 has a spectacular aura aboutsmokin69 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: newbie to this,so be 'gentle'

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Try looking through the Moving back to the UK forum - several people on there on their way back from Perth and there should be some links for shippers etc.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forum...aysprune=&f=61
Thanks 4 that Pollyanna, have got some more company's to get quote's from.....