Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Newbie hoping to go to Adelaide 2005

Newbie hoping to go to Adelaide 2005

Old Oct 30th 2004, 10:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice
Smile Newbie hoping to go to Adelaide 2005

recently joined forum, finding it really useful just starting out on skills assessment with ANMC (I am a Midwife). would like o make contact with anyone also starting out.
Old Oct 30th 2004, 10:14 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newbie hoping to go to Adelaide 2005

Can't help, but welcome to the forum.
Old Oct 30th 2004, 10:16 pm
paradise in the redlands

neil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really nice

welcome aboard. If ever you get stuck or need answers, just shout aloud.

Neil.
Old Oct 30th 2004, 10:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

thank you I am becoming addicted to this site have sat and listened for a couple of weeks but learning loads from you all, looks like there some good friendships developing
Old Oct 30th 2004, 10:33 pm

stevereed is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Chris Mitchell
recently joined forum, finding it really useful just starting out on skills assessment with ANMC (I am a Midwife). would like o make contact with anyone also starting out.
You might want to look on the Aus & NZ immigration forum as well. Lots of info and good advice there.
Old Oct 30th 2004, 10:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Smile Re: Newbie hoping to go to Adelaide 2005

cheers
Old Oct 30th 2004, 11:28 pm
Just Joined

ShaneC is an unknown quantity at this point

Chris,
there's also a very friendly and hugely informative site specifically about Adelaide:

http://s2.invisionfree.com/Adelaideb...ex.php?act=idx

We're in a similar position to you, my wife's a nurse and currently filling in the paperwork for the ANMC and we're hoping to go to Adelaide next year.
Let us know if you've any further queries and we'd be only too glad to help out if we can.
Shane
Old Oct 30th 2004, 11:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

hi Shane great we are about at same stage in application, just waiting or transcript to come back fron training school, had some info back from one of hospitals in adelaide, keep in touch its realy exciting but scary at the same time nurses seem to be very lucky and get quick responses lot to do still.
Old Oct 31st 2004, 7:04 am
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point

hey,

ive been here 6 months now and im a nurse currently working in adelaide, any questions youve got give me a shout and ill try to answer them for you

arlene
Old Oct 31st 2004, 7:32 am
gsb
Cake or Death

gsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Chris

Welcome aboard. You will find the majority of people here very friendly and full of useful information.

Met a few people yesterday at the Oz Jobs Expo who are making the move to Adelaide. Apparently there is an Adelaide Brits website that some go on and it is useful. Sorry but I dont have the URL, so maybe you could do a search?

Anyhow, best of luck with your application.

Gary

Old Oct 31st 2004, 8:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by arlene
hey,

ive been here 6 months now and im a nurse currently working in adelaide, any questions youve got give me a shout and ill try to answer them for you

arlene
Hi Arlene its just a case of any information welcome at the moment I am a Midwife so any info about th better places to work hours, pay etc welcome. talk to you soon Chris
Old Oct 31st 2004, 8:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by gsb
Hi Chris

Welcome aboard. You will find the majority of people here very friendly and full of useful information.

Met a few people yesterday at the Oz Jobs Expo who are making the move to Adelaide. Apparently there is an Adelaide Brits website that some go on and it is useful. Sorry but I dont have the URL, so maybe you could do a search?

Anyhow, best of luck with your application.

Gary
Thank you yes I have sen that website and have the address its on this thread if ou want it.
Chris
Old Oct 31st 2004, 10:30 am
Forum Regular

Foster Clan has a brilliant futureFoster Clan has a brilliant futureFoster Clan has a brilliant futureFoster Clan has a brilliant futureFoster Clan has a brilliant futureFoster Clan has a brilliant futureFoster Clan has a brilliant futureFoster Clan has a brilliant future

Hi Chris

We are just starting out too - my husband has just sent his skills assessment off about 2 weeks ago - so probably just one step ahead of you. Let me know if you need any help - I'm the one who is dealing with all the paperwork!! We are also going to Adelaide as James has been offered a job at The Queen Elizabeth Hospital.

Joanne
Old Oct 31st 2004, 11:27 am
gsb
Cake or Death

gsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the offer Chris, but we are off to Brissie....DIMIA permitting of course .

Thank you yes I have sen that website and have the address its on this thread if ou want it.
Chris
Old Oct 31st 2004, 12:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Foster Clan
Hi Chris

We are just starting out too - my husband has just sent his skills assessment off about 2 weeks ago - so probably just one step ahead of you. Let me know if you need any help - I'm the one who is dealing with all the paperwork!! We are also going to Adelaide as James has been offered a job at The Queen Elizabeth Hospital.

Joanne
hi will keep that in mind has he applied for skill assessment with ANMC first some seem to be contacting hospitals and the regions and registering with the board, but everything i've read says skills assessment first. what does he do? have you been over for interview, i am not sure about applying until visa etc sorted. are they prepared to wait till got visa or are they providing sponsorship. hope to hear from you again Chris and good luck

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.