Newbie!!!!

Old Mar 2nd 2007, 2:07 pm
AUS OR BUST!!!!!!

kelkins44 is just really nicekelkins44 is just really nicekelkins44 is just really nicekelkins44 is just really nicekelkins44 is just really nicekelkins44 is just really nicekelkins44 is just really nicekelkins44 is just really nice
Default Newbie!!!!

well Just thought after a month or so of lurking i would join u and say hello!!!

my name is Kelly and along with my hubby Gavin and two boys Billy and Dylan (9 &6) am hoping to make the move to Aus - (we are really not that far along the process only just finishing our TRA form :S)

Gavs a car painter and his jobs on the MODL list so hopefuly we stand a chance!!!!!!!!!!

I gotta say I have found this to be the most hopeful of forums out there the advice on the TRA forms has been invaluable, those things are driving me nuts!!!!

xkelx
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 2:34 pm
Just wanna be there

paul and Lynz will become famous soon enoughpaul and Lynz will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Newbie!!!!

Hi and welcome, we're kind of new here aswell, we're not planning to go to aus though for a few years yet, we're hoping to transfer to the australian army after my husband has done his 22yrs.
Whereabouts are you hoping to move too?
good luck with your visa application
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 2:44 pm
AUS OR BUST!!!!!!

kelkins44 is just really nicekelkins44 is just really nicekelkins44 is just really nicekelkins44 is just really nicekelkins44 is just really nicekelkins44 is just really nicekelkins44 is just really nicekelkins44 is just really nice

well we change daily between Perth, Brisbane!!! lmao we are having trouble making our minds up!!!

Perth as we have a friend and some family there and Brisbane just coz I like the look of it!!!!!!!

either way I hope to be there by mid next year latest *fingers crossed*

Although I am not looking forward to missing friends and family

How about you where you wanna end up?
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 2:44 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the forum Kel
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 2:57 pm
Just wanna be there

paul and Lynz will become famous soon enoughpaul and Lynz will become famous soon enough

[QUOTEHow about you where you wanna end up?[/QUOTE]

We're hoping to go to Adelaide, we're actually going out next year to have a look around
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 6:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Hello and welcome. Good luck with the TRA and the rest of the application.
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 10:35 am
AUS OR BUST!!!!!!

Originally Posted by grahampaula
Hello and welcome. Good luck with the TRA and the rest of the application.
Hey Thanks guys

the TRA is enough to drive you mad but its getting there!!!
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 5:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

desperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kelkins44
well Just thought after a month or so of lurking i would join u and say hello!!!

my name is Kelly and along with my hubby Gavin and two boys Billy and Dylan (9 &6) am hoping to make the move to Aus - (we are really not that far along the process only just finishing our TRA form :S)

Gavs a car painter and his jobs on the MODL list so hopefuly we stand a chance!!!!!!!!!!

I gotta say I have found this to be the most hopeful of forums out there the advice on the TRA forms has been invaluable, those things are driving me nuts!!!!

xkelx
Hi

sorry,didn't spot this post till i'd already posted.

We've got 4 girls Robyn,9, Layla 4 and the twinnys Ella and Abby 3, your a step ahead of us as we're hopefully just about there with being able to apply for skills assesment with ACS (After Mr DH spending years getting qualified.)

Totally agree with you BE is a wealth of information

Good luck with your application
Old Mar 8th 2007, 11:42 pm
Forum Regular

The Moore Family will become famous soon enoughThe Moore Family will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Newbie!!!!

Hi, just wanted to say hello and welcome.
OH is also a paint sprayer and we have applied for 136 MODL (sent on 24th Feb) We are also heading for Perth.
Good luck with the TRA!!
Let us know how you get on.

Nicky
Old Mar 9th 2007, 9:35 am
AUS OR BUST!!!!!!

Originally Posted by The Moore Family
Hi, just wanted to say hello and welcome.
OH is also a paint sprayer and we have applied for 136 MODL (sent on 24th Feb) We are also heading for Perth.
Good luck with the TRA!!
Let us know how you get on.

Nicky
Hey Nicky!!

Your from Essex too?? where abouts?
My TRA is set to go off went to see our policeman friend last night whos gonna do the signing for us!!, I'm just praying the painter stays on the modl list :S I think I've got more than enough evidence n stuff for the TRA at least tho

And DH with 4 kids you must be very brave!!!! I can only manage my two!!!
Old Mar 9th 2007, 5:22 pm
Forum Regular

The Moore Family will become famous soon enoughThe Moore Family will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Newbie!!!!

Hi, we are from Saffron Walden (near Stansted).
I am also worrying about the painter coming off the list but our agent says its unlikely.
Good luck with the TRA.

Nicky
Old Mar 11th 2007, 10:37 am
AUS OR BUST!!!!!!

We are in Hornchurch but we used to live in Stansted village!!!

Small world!