Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

new years eve thread..

new years eve thread..

Old Dec 31st 2007, 11:36 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default new years eve thread..

my wifes working tonight so i turned offers to go out tonight and stayed in with the kids..

any way,,anyone fancy talking about anything,until 2008...

ast
Old Dec 31st 2007, 11:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: new years eve thread..

I am not celebrating new years, I'm drinking to over a thousand threads... ahppy to chat
Old Dec 31st 2007, 11:41 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eddie007 View Post
I am not celebrating new years, I'm drinking to over a thousand threads... ahppy to chat
hows it going eddie,you feeling better now last time we spoke your werent happy about insurance..
Old Dec 31st 2007, 11:42 am
Banned

ive stuck this in the wrong place ,sorry..

im sure polly will move it in a min
Old Dec 31st 2007, 11:43 am
SUPER MODERATOR

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Many congrats on the 1000+ Do we expect this time next year to be celebrating 2000+?

I'm around, watching the crap on the TV, my girls staying up and they're both shattered but I can't convince them that going to bed is the best option
Old Dec 31st 2007, 11:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

yeah no worries, had a ltter saying that they would do what I wanted.... not that they were wrong, and not apologising, just that they would do as I asked.... have to go in again with letter I took in first time

Are the fireworks tonight cancelled becoz of the wind?
Old Dec 31st 2007, 11:44 am
Ex BE ***** Addict

arkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aston man View Post
my wifes working tonight so i turned offers to go out tonight and stayed in with the kids..

ast
Happy new year everyone....

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

hows it going eddie,you feeling better now last time we spoke your werent happy about insurance..
Happy New Year everyone.

Im waiting for Sky News to show Sydney seeing in 2008 and then I keep the news on as it shows each time zone coming in to 2008. I love it and watch it every year.

We were going to go and see Big Ben tonight, Ive never heard him chime in real life and wanted to go, but they reckon London will be packed and the transport system so we shall stay at home and watch the fireworks - London always does us proud and we expect this year to be no different.

I love it, love it all and get so excited waiting for Big Ben and what the new year will bring.

And its our last one in the UK.

Last edited by Cheetah7; Dec 31st 2007 at 11:46 am.
Lost in BE Cyberspace

1000 posts not threads.... muppet that I am

happy new year arkon
Old Dec 31st 2007, 11:45 am
Account Closed

The OH is an unknown quantity at this point

ast
just poured me sen a g & t ice and a slice.... do you mind if I join you. Gertie's on her last night shift so on me lonesome....jeez thats better
Old Dec 31st 2007, 11:45 am
Banned

Originally Posted by eddie007 View Post
yeah no worries, had a ltter saying that they would do what I wanted.... not that they were wrong, and not apologising, just that they would do as I asked.... have to go in again with letter I took in first time

Are the fireworks tonight cancelled becoz of the wind?
i dont know where do they have em?

have a great new year,,arkon
Old Dec 31st 2007, 11:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

all over the place.... not been moved then yet?
Old Dec 31st 2007, 11:49 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Professional Princess View Post
Happy New Year Aston.

Im waiting for Sky News to show Sydney seeing in 2008 and then I keep the news on as it shows each time zone coming in to 2008. I love it and watch it every year.

We were going to go and see Big Ben tonight, Ive never heard him chime in real life and wanted to go, but they reckon London will be packed and the transport system so we shall stay at home and watch the fireworks - London always does us proud and we expect this year to be no different.

I love it, love it all and get so excited waiting for Big Ben and what the new year will bring.

And its our last one in the UK.

never been to london on new year,i wish i would of while i was there,,dont suppose i ever will now..

oh well,,

hey ill be asleep when you get there,,,any chance you could think of me ,,on number 7 of the countdown..

if you want a number here in perth ill think of you..

thatll be a first eh..
Old Dec 31st 2007, 11:50 am
Banned

Originally Posted by The OH View Post
just poured me sen a g & t ice and a slice.... do you mind if I join you. Gertie's on her last night shift so on me lonesome....jeez thats better
looks like weve got a bit of a party then..
Old Dec 31st 2007, 11:51 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

never been to london on new year,i wish i would of while i was there,,dont suppose i ever will now..

oh well,,

hey ill be asleep when you get there,,,any chance you could think of me ,,on number 7 of the countdown..

if you want a number here in perth ill think of you..

thatll be a first eh..
10 mins to go

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.