Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

new year resolutions

new year resolutions

Old Dec 30th 2005, 3:07 pm
jocky boy 'JOHN' DOC'

jocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant future
Default new year resolutions

Hi All,

Hows eveybody doin well is there anyone decided on there new year resolution yet. as this is there new start for there new life coming to austraila.

john..
Old Dec 30th 2005, 3:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: new year resolutions

Originally Posted by jocky boy
Hi All,

Hows eveybody doin well is there anyone decided on there new year resolution yet. as this is there new start for there new life coming to austraila.

john..

The only thing I want out of 2006 is a "new life down under"

Wendy x
Old Dec 30th 2005, 3:15 pm
jocky boy 'JOHN' DOC'

jocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant future

perfect answer wendy where are you going.

going to have a big party at new year then another before i go.

john..
Attached Images  
Old Dec 30th 2005, 3:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

perfect answer wendy where are you going.

going to have a big party at new year then another before i go.

john..

We are off to Adelaide as I have an aunt there. Not sure which bit yet, probably decide when we get there.

What about you?

Wendy
Old Dec 30th 2005, 3:45 pm
jocky boy 'JOHN' DOC'

hi

we are of to Bunbury just down south west about an hour away from perth.
never been to austraila just chancin it going by the seat of our pants as the saying goes.
we i dont want to get older and say oh i wish i had done that when i was younger.

john..
Attached Images  
Old Dec 30th 2005, 3:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

hi

we are of to Bunbury just down south west about an hour away from perth.
never been to austraila just chancin it going by the seat of our pants as the saying goes.
we i dont want to get older and say oh i wish i had done that when i was younger.

john..
I've never been either. Only started speaking to my aunt by chance as she sent a card when my mum died.
Old Dec 30th 2005, 3:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

charlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by WendyC
I've never been either. Only started speaking to my aunt by chance as she sent a card when my mum died.
i have not been either , must be catching my resolution is to go and try things out before its to late and regret it :scared:
Old Dec 30th 2005, 3:58 pm
jocky boy 'JOHN' DOC'

its a total buzz this god quite scared of it all. saying that nothing as as easy as it seems had some probs going through but here know. dont you think you wake up in the morning first thing on mind austraila go to work thinking austraila go home the same and then go to bed and dream it.

john..
Old Dec 30th 2005, 4:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

jonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to all

To me there is nothing more important the health and happiness for me and my family and my new years resolution is to enjoy every minute of my children growing up and family life as I miss so much of it this last year
Old Dec 30th 2005, 4:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

its a total buzz this god quite scared of it all. saying that nothing as as easy as it seems had some probs going through but here know. dont you think you wake up in the morning first thing on mind austraila go to work thinking austraila go home the same and then go to bed and dream it.

john..

Yep, I get up at seven every morning, the first thing I do is check e-mail!!. I check it at eleven at night too, just in case. I even check it three or four times during the day even though I know everyone is in bed over there.

Totally obsessed !

Wendy
Old Dec 30th 2005, 4:18 pm
jocky boy 'JOHN' DOC'

jonjon hi,

i totaly agree there's nothing more important than family espessially when you have children.

wendy i was the same checking the email all the time, god once i got it such it was such a weight of.

sure it wont be long now.

john
Old Dec 30th 2005, 4:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

wendy i was the same checking the email all the time, god once i got it such it was such a weight of.

sure it wont be long now.

john
Me too. I don't think I can take much more.
Old Dec 30th 2005, 4:32 pm
jocky boy 'JOHN' DOC'

how long do you think you have to wait has your agent told you.
you can take it it's worth it when you here the good news. you have done the hardest part

see you have sailed right through it all, so theres no reason you can fail never heard of it yet. so congratulations

john
Old Dec 30th 2005, 4:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

how long do you think you have to wait has your agent told you.
you can take it it's worth it when you here the good news. you have done the hardest part

see you have sailed right through it all, so theres no reason you can fail never heard of it yet. so congratulations

john
My agent said about 4 weeks from getting meds etc, but I'm so bloody impatient (typical woman want everything now)

Take no notice of me! Should have "the e-mail" in the next week or two.
Old Dec 30th 2005, 5:00 pm
jocky boy 'JOHN' DOC'

your so lucky i had problems with our process, sailed through it all it was just time consuming it was my buisness just a barber shop inland revenue buggering us about for 2 months. we went through a decto visa then you have to have bills in both name for 1 year we only had 6 months ,we could have been in 8 months give or take. but now thats that all by with now.

john..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.